Basic Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-20 16:30:32

Name: Laura ( Laura Love )

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Laura ( Laura Love )'s Full Profile]

Was very fortunate to be able to secure another session with this beautiful person so soon after the last.

She provides and incredible service, is extremely attractive and has an awesome approach to a session.

Cannot recommend highly enough, alone or with a friend!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 544
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-23 18:47:38

On 2021-08-20 16:30:32 2old2 said:

Was very fortunate to be able to secure another session with this beautiful person so soon after the last.

Aah my darling, I could see you every day for a week and then still ask for more :) You're delicious, thank you for another wonderful experience!

Kisses... and more xx
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1516
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-28 05:39:59

I finally made the move.
It was a game of chess, on a wide open well dressed King board.
By law she had to move first.
Great opening as she swallowed the hard rock with a smile.
Every move we took made the game enjoyable.
Each time l check alerted her her body shook.
Checkmate came both of us satisfied with the game.

Thanx LL for giving me that first time experience.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 551
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-28 16:43:45

Sandon :) You were a fine and worthy opponent. Thoughtful and considered.

The classic legs-to-shoulder move brought us home, but it was the wrist-to-elbow demonstration that has me smiling still!

*grin*

Thank you lover, you are most welcome any time xx
Micazeeks27
Micazeeks27 - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-29 18:13:37

Had the pleasure of an epic session with Laura and the Queen. 2 kitties, 2 pussies and a session that was just purrfect 🤤🤤🤤 An incredible place to be stuck in, giant boobs, sexy lingerie, two glorious mouths take the time to lick every inch of my c-. Anyway. Think a repeat is on the cards for me 🤤🤤again and again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

MrpollyP
MrpollyP - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 10:19:25

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This is one amazing woman that loves what she does. for that hour i was with her she made time stand still. from the first kiss to our kiss goodbye she made me feel like the world revolved around me. she welcomed me like a long lost lover even though we just met. our session was passion and ecstasy mixed into one.

the intimacy we shared was out of this world. staring into my eyes as she reached her climax again and again. even though this was our first ever session it felt like we had done this a million times before.

Laura Love please keep your promise and make your way down to cape Town so that I can try to do the thing I said i would do💦💦💦

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until MrpollyP built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 553
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 10:56:18

On 2021-08-29 18:13:37 Micazeeks27 said:

Had the pleasure of an epic session with Laura and the Queen. 2 kitties, 2 pussies and a session that was just purrfect An incredible place to be stuck in, giant boobs, sexy lingerie, two glorious mouths take the time to lick every inch of my c-. Anyway. Think a repeat is on the cards for me again and again.

Micazeeks, I do so love seeing your name feature here, as it means we recently found ourselves boob-deep in some SERIOUSLY fabulous fun. And we sure know how to have fun!

This one was one for the books :)

Thank you xx
Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 554
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 11:40:55

On 2021-08-30 10:19:25 MrpollyP said:

the intimacy we shared was out of this world. staring into my eyes as she reached her climax again and again. even though this was our first ever session it felt like we had done this a million times before.

Laura Love please keep your promise and make your way down to cape Town so that I can try to do the thing I said i would do

Oh this made me shiver with the thrill of memories. Gosh :)

More of that is in order when we meet again in the Mother City please!

Deep kisses and the biggest hug for you, lover xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-30 12:27:19

After my first amazing booking with Laura and another one of her friends a few months ago, we kept in touch, catching up on WhatsApp every now and again. She is just a phenomenal person inside and out. Always kind, friendly and flirty.

An unexpected work trip came up and I deliberately booked myself on the last flight out of Joburg to have the whole afternoon free. I reached out to Laura, fearful that I left it too late. This is Laura after all. But fortunately… no, mercifully… she had time available, and I jumped at the chance to see her again. A while later she asked if we should invite Queen Ananas to join our little escapade.

She had told me a while ago that she had visited the alluring Queen a while back and said all kinds of sparks were flying and that they were discussing the possibility of doing doubles.

The Queen has been on my radar ever since her profile first appeared and I knew it was only going to be a question of time before I had to go introduce myself. Now the opportunity presented itself to not only meet her, but also have Laura, one of my favourite people in the world, in the same room. How could I not take them up on that offer?

So, with the two-hour booking confirmed the anticipation started building. And I must commend the two of them for playing their part in the build-up. They got in touch regularly, counting down the days with playful and sexy messages and having me believe that they were looking forward to our meeting as much as I was.

The day finally arrived, and Laura sent me the code to the security gate early on. She works from the same establishment where I last saw her but has moved to a different room. She popped her head out of the door to wave as I pulled up and her beautiful face and excited smile made me so happy to be back after what felt like ages.

Laura was the first to greet me as I entered the room. Wearing sexy lingerie and high heels she grabbed me and pulled me in for a passionate kiss that felt so comfortable and familiar. I could stare at her beautiful face until the day I die, but there was someone else in the room who also deserved my attention. It was my first time laying eyes on everything that is Queen Ananas and she took my breath away. She timed the bubbly to pop at the exact moment I looked at her for the first time and it couldn’t be more apt because something popped in my pants as well.

She really is something to behold. The Queen and Laura had conspired to spoil me with a Good Kitty/Bad Kitty theme and she was all dolled up with kitty ears, the sexiest black lingerie, fuck boots that go ALL the way up, a tail (attached to her butt plug of course… it’s right there in her latest shoot), and her crown… that never comes off. While I was taking it all in and trying to find words, Laura tapped me on the shoulder and turned around to show off that she was also wearing a tail. As if I wasn’t shaking enough already.

The Queen poured us a drink and I settled on a chair, thinking we were going to have a little chat first. But Laura wasn’t here to chat. She pulled the Queen in and the two of them started making out. Pretty soon she had freed one of Ananas’ enormous boobs and went to town on it. The Queen looked at me and instructed me to give the other some much-needed attention. “I have two of these and there are two of you.” Her amazing tits are easily the biggest I have had the pleasure of experiencing. I kissed, licked, sucked, groped and fondled like a star-struck fanboy, alternating between the boob and kissing Laura’s beautiful face and grabbing her unbelievably sexy ass.

Laura then started undressing me while the Queen grabbed me to make out. Naked, I was pushed down on the bed while they took up position either side of me. Stroking, teasing, kissing, nibbling and playing. They have just the best attitudes and personalities to make this kind of booking the fun it should be. And they are both quite versed in dirty talk, a personal favourite of mine. Laura made her way down to my cock and once again showed why she is regarded as one of the best in the game. She says she loves it, and it shows. All the while I was playing with the Queens tits, but after a bit, she made her way down too and Laura came up to sit on my face. The Queen certainly knows what she’s doing down there too and threw in some deepthroating for good measure. Laura turned around and now I had both of them sucking my cock while I was eating her out.
We chanced foreplay positions a number of times, always concentrating on what is in front of your face. It was mind-blowingly amazing and I honestly have problems to remember everything. Some highlights that pop-up is Laura blowing me for minutes on end, the Queen feeding me bubbly from her mouth (going forward, this is the only way I drink now), the two of them going down on each other, both of them rubbing my cock over and between their tits and me standing next to the bed, the Queen on all fours giving me a blow job and Laura on her knees eating out the Queen’s pussy. It just does not get any better than this.

Oh, but it did. With my blood pressure well and truly up and my heart racing like a drug mule being asked to step to the side by customs officials, Laura told me to take a breather and turned her attention to the Queen. She brought a new toy that she wanted to show off and I would be in the front row. She ate her out and played with that vibrator and pretty soon the bed was shaking. Let me tell you, you haven’t lived until you’ve seen the Queens O face. Eyes turning back in her head, somewhere between laughing and crying with pleasure and all the sexiest sounds you could think off. Laura had told me that the Queen is a squirter and seeing that I have very limited experience of this, I was looking forward to it very much. She did not disappoint. Clearly Laura knows what she’s doing because the Queen erupted again and again. I was amazing and had me rock hard.

Laura has a sex couch in front of a huge mirror in her studio and we made our way over there where she got on top of me. While she was riding me, she grabbed me and kissed me and told me to watch us in the mirror. The Queen was standing next to us, one foot on the couch and playing with herself while giving commentary of our performance. Undoubtedly one of the sexiest moments I have ever experienced.

The truth is the whole booking rushed by in a blur and I honestly didn’t even get to everything that happened here. There was just too much going on. We went a little over time and although it seemed they didn’t mind too much I didn’t want to overstay my welcome and I had a plane to catch. All three of us got in the shower, where I tried in vain not to get excited again. You try remaining calm with Laura rubbing her amazing soaped-up ass all over your junk while the Queen has you help her wash her tits…

We chatted and laughed while I was getting dressed and made plans for a second round sooner rather than later. They are just the two most amazing humans and they gave me all the fun and all the pleasure. Until next time!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 286
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 13:10:20

Wow.
What a review. I have to experience this.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.