Navigation
Laura ( Laura Love )
Laura ( Laura Love ) - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Beachfront Durban
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Beachfront Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-05 12:29:04

BG, I am :) And I'd love to create a doubles fantasy scenario for you... any time.

But first, I have the most beautiful new black suspender set... Come. I'll read you some of my erotica as foreplay :)

eziguy: the pleasure would be mine. Look forward to meeting you one day (soon?) Mwah xx
Big Guy
Big Guy - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Beachfront Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-05 12:57:41

Hot damn! Wow, you remembered...

I think I need to see you sooner rather than later...calling you in bit..

BG
Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-05 14:51:54

On 2021-03-05 12:57:41 Big Guy said:
Hot damn! Wow, you remembered...

Of course :) See you next week. Biggest kisses xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Beachfront Durban
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-05 16:41:16

On 2021-03-05 11:42:57 eziguy said:
What a woman you are. One day...

You haven't been here yet mate? Sort that out, absolutely worthwhile!
Servitor
Servitor - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-06 15:58:55

Name: Laura ( Laura Love )

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/North Riding

Full Profile: [View Laura ( Laura Love )'s Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I visited LL during February. Set up via WhatsApp and met her at the place she works out of. She is stunning, sexy body and met me wearing a shirt dress with stiletto sandles. Her feet were well manicured, painted red. Instant boner.

We passionately made out and I laid her down on the edge of the bed and started muffing her. What a yummy pussy.

I laid down on the bed and told her to fuck my face. She happily obliged. Couldn’t even get to fuck her, I exploded prematurely. But I can guarantee that her pussy is tight.

On the whole a wonderful experience, she’s beautiful, game, and no stories. She aims to please, no fucking around/hang ups here.

Can’t wait to see her again...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Servitor built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 383
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-09 00:11:14

Servitor: thank you! I enjoyed reading that! Your eye for the finer details, and your enjoyment of the face-sitting... these things really get me smiling :) Thank you xx
Plane Breeze
Plane Breeze - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-12 04:34:42

What do u say when everything has been said before.

Thanks time with you takes me out of this world 🥰

Let's me forget about the mundane and I cannot express my appreciation enough for the attention heaped upon me

Thanks Love ❤️

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Laura ( Laura Love )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-12 21:10:14

Plane Breeze, you make it so easy to pleasure you and to spend time with you is always good for the soul!

Here's to three years of regular breakfast dates, and passionate kissing galore! And naps... gosh, those delicious post-action naps :)

I'm looking forward to many more adventures, with you (and with you and Elle and... yummy)
Big Guy
Big Guy - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Randburg/North Riding Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-19 12:42:23

So I saw this absolute babe again 2 weeks ago. I asked LL to dress up for me in stockings and suspenders and a sexy black dress, and she did not disappoint.I am actually struggling to find the words to describe my overall experience, much has been said by others before me, and I have to agree. Laura delivers a mind blowing experience, on many different levels.A BJ of note as I alluded to previously, and if you are keen to reciprocate the favour, she has the most wonderful tasty honey pot to indulge yourself in..Will I return? Hell yes!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Laura ( Laura Love ) - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 21:58:00

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

I don’t use the acronym ATF (all time favorite) , but for me that’s what my EXPERIENCE with Laura was like today.

Laura is warmth and sweetness personified with a side of naughty thrown in - just the nicest person from the moment we met and kicked off a conversation, so easy to talk to and immediately put my nerves at ease. She is interesting and insightful. And she is lovely, with a body that perfectly matches her pics , actually better in person.

Normally I’d start with a sensual body to body massage, but today Laura took the lead (which I love) and we got going with the most incredible kissing, leading to the rest of my fabulous time with her.

Either we hit it off with good chemistry or she’s just naturally passionate, but that was one of the most fantastic experiences I’ve ever had... Laura is passion and fire mixed with high-grade rocket fuel, with some antimatter thrown in to spice things up. GFE to the moon and back, and as she says , she adjusts her approach to match her clients needs. The most sensual oral I have had, and DATY with her (my kryptonite) was sublime – I could have spent our whole 90 mins together there , she is so responsive . The rest (which I wont go into) was the icing on the cake and cuddling/chatting at the end was wonderful. She is not a clock watcher, but I always respect the time I have , even though I could have stayed so much longer.

As an added bonus, a high end luxurious apartment in CPT , great shower and amenities, which I always appreciate – little things make a big difference. Just make sure you give yourself time to find parking in the CBD.

Run, don’t walk. I have met many providers across many countries and Laura tops them all for me. Thank you sweetheart for making me feel great today. I'd love to come back again and again if you would have me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.