On 2021-04-21 14:24:53 Saffron Skye said:
I really don't get why some of the punters are acting like entitled chauvinistic pricks.
Here are some opening one liners I get from punters:
"Hi. Nice tits."
"Send pic. I want fuck"
"Got this stiff muscle, enquiring if you might offer treatment for such.." and then send me a dick pic of your micro penis.
When I get told I'm being difficult or "wow you're in a bad mood" after you send an unsolicited dick pic and I let you know I don't want an unsolicited dick pic.
Some of you punters need to clean up your acts.
My clients, especially my regulars know I'm a warm and kind hearted person. I go out of my way to make sure you get the service you deserve. Value for your money.
But by crossing boundaries and being narcissistic assholes you immediately flip bitch switch and I will treat you with same level of respect you treat me.
WGs and MGs should be treated with respect. Like you would treat any other woman, or is this the way you treat women in your every day life as well?
On 2021-04-21 15:56:09 Saffron Skye said:
Thanks Jimmy
Yes it's out of my system now. But I still can't believe the audacity some of these men have.
Imagine I start messaging them the same way, start treating them the same way. A whole different ball game.
Anyway...patience.