Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4542
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-05 15:57:03
Edited: 2020-08-05 15:59:00

On 2020-08-05 15:35:16 Boertjie1991 said:
Haha lmao @ ms Paige. What happend?



Normally I don't have a problem saying things as it is... BUT this???? Not on public forum... you have mail
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Feb 2013
Posts to Date: 1764
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-05 16:19:59

A first time client arrived with a bouquet of roses, went down on his knees in front of my wide open doorway and proposed marriage to me.

He kept shouting I love you, don't care what you do for a living. How many men you slept with, I love you. I will do everything for you. I will even rim you. I don't care that some guys say you are an arrogant bitch. Marry me, give me your answer now.

To say I was shell shocked is an understatement. Was scared the guy was going to harm me if I declined his proposal. Also I was afraid my neighbors were going to come out and witness this weird commotion.

So I played along thanked the guy and after I got him into the room, asked him why he wanted to marry me. He said he loved me, just from looking at my photos and reading my comments.

Told him I was very flattered, he is a sweet guy but I am way too old for him and I do not want to get married and have children. Guy said he loved me and was pleasant for the rest of the booking.

He never booked again but for the past three years I received texts telling me he still wants to marry me.

This for me was weirdest request even weirder than some of the peculiar fetish, fantasy and roleplay requests I received.

Chicago
Chicago - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Oct 2018
Posts to Date: 757
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-05 19:48:14

On 2020-05-11 07:40:13 Boertjie1991 said:
Good morning ladys, what was the weirdest request that you either said no or yes to from a client??



Client asked me to pretend to be his wife's sister and I had to catch him stroking his salami.... amd blackmail him into having the most wildest romp ever. If he refused to do me I would tell my sister (his wife) that I caught him masterbating.

All I could think of was how awkward Christmas lunch must be at that house... Santa definitely not the only one say "HO HO HO HO..
down that chimney

I still have teeth Mark's on my tongue from that day.... oh the poor bugger. Lmao
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-06 06:53:53

On 2020-05-11 15:36:16 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
On 2020-05-11 13:34:08 Kaycee said: Client once asked me if I would do his dog, blocked him immediately!sadly There is unfortunately a huge market for beastiality. No way will I hurt an innocent animal.


Can confirm this one...had the same request back in bloemfontein. I am sure it was from the same guy. Bloemfontein looks like a very traditional prim and proper place. But I think i had more "weird" requests there than I ever had in jhb cpt or pta.

Apart from that I had the young man(20years old)offering to pay, asking me if I would meet his dad on a "blind date" and screw some sense into him. Because his dad is about to propose to a women that he does not want as a stepmom.




What a naughty shit. Hahahaha. Ag lekker man.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4546
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-06 13:02:21

Something I can mention on the forum... I had such a laugh thinking about it this morning...
Just have to share it... :)))

About 3 years ago, a little snotkop called me... LOL...
(Afrikaans laity)

"Tannie wat vra jy vir 'n vinnige naai"

I will not repeat what this tannie's reply was... :)))


[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-06 13:09:45

On 2020-08-06 13:02:21 Ms Paige said:


"Tannie wat vra jy vir 'n vinnige naai"

I will not repeat what this tannie's reply was... :)))




This Tannie doesnt do slow? Lol
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4549
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-06 13:24:19
Edited: 2020-08-06 13:27:33

[QUOTE;2411938;ystervark]

No... I don't know what slow means
.. :)))

Apparently I was made in a quickly session when my dad had a 10 minute smoke break... :)))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-08-06 13:30:52

Stories are getting better
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-08-06 14:44:53

So one WG I frequent, told me she loved me. And we would cuddle after a passionate session like lovers. Abit of teasing chit chatting and chilling. She hated when I had to leave. And she said she would leave the industry to be with me and start a family... I had to make an executive decision to stop that relationship because that's what it became in her mind.

The chemistry was just too good. I sometimes wonder what could have come of it. But allot of the stories end in tears especially looking through the forum. So had to let it go.

Do you ladies find yourself letting certain exceptions slide for regulars, cause we were singing in the shower at one stage....
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Weirdest request from a client
Re: Weirdest request from a client
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6450
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-08-06 18:47:10

On 2020-08-06 14:44:53 RealNkunzi said:


Do you ladies find yourself letting certain exceptions slide for regulars, cause we were singing in the shower at one stage....



There are cases of pillow talks.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.