Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Vrot appeltjies
Vrot appeltjies
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 14:19:40

I'm tired of hearing clients complain about being done in by WG's. Some say they pay deposit to secure tne booking but then get dodged. Paying for online content and not receiving it. And let's not go to the disgraceful WG's who sells their numbers to scammers. I think these girls should be expose so that clients know who to avoid. Guys, what do you think? What would you prefer? To post their names on a thread like this one, or to write it on their review page? Also, I don't know what ESA allows. Any thoughts on how to stop this nonsense? Its seriously bad for business.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 434
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 14:22:56

My opinion, if its provable facts then they should be named and shamed on the forum

Jake
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 14:28:06

On 2021-04-28 14:19:40 Gretchen said:
I'm tired of hearing clients complain about being done in by WG's. Some say they pay deposit to secure tne booking but then get dodged. Paying for online content and not receiving it. And let's not go to the disgraceful WG's who sells their numbers to scammers. I think these girls should be expose so that clients know who to avoid. Guys, what do you think? What would you prefer? To post their names on a thread like this one, or to write it on their review page? Also, I don't know what ESA allows. Any thoughts on how to stop this nonsense? Its seriously bad for business.



I agree @Gretchen....
these girls are really making it hard for us girls that do things the right way. Our punters are really wary of buying our online content because of these girls. Something must be done to stop this...
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2011
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 14:32:38

On 2021-04-28 14:22:56 Jakeburns78 said:
My opinion, if its provable facts then they should be named and shamed on the forum

Jake



If is provable,present the facts to ESA mngt for action.

They will dish-out the punishment that fits the "crime".

Name and shame thread does not work that well, it only warns punters reading the forum, and these threads dissapear very quickly from the "front page".

ESA Mngt normally put a warning on the culprits profile, or do a permant ban, pending on the seriousness of the issue at hand.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8084
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 14:54:12
Edited: 2021-04-28 14:54:47

It's also irritating to witness Advertisers continuously committing offences by not respecting the ESA forum policies resulting to being temporarily banned. Then turn around and point a finger at someone else and make themselves look good which is also seriously bad for business.

Respect works both ways. We all need to practice what we preach! No one is perfect.

Oh and one thing leave Karma out of your own demise.

Fresh brush, fresh paint.


Just saying!


Grace
Grace - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:11:05

YES!...I think it makes no difference to just complain about them nd not say who they are bcoz they will continue to do wat they do bcoz the complains wont be traced back to them... Rather name nd shame them, that way if someone still wants to do the same thing they might think twice about it.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3798
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 15:22:50

On 2021-04-28 14:19:40 Gretchen said:
I'm tired of hearing clients complain about being done in by WG's. Some say they pay deposit to secure tne booking but then get dodged. Paying for online content and not receiving it. And let's not go to the disgraceful WG's who sells their numbers to scammers. I think these girls should be expose so that clients know who to avoid. Guys, what do you think? What would you prefer? To post their names on a thread like this one, or to write it on their review page? Also, I don't know what ESA allows. Any thoughts on how to stop this nonsense? Its seriously bad for business.



I think both places of they're guilty.
MoeE
MoeE - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 16:11:41

I have been done in a few times after choosing to experience someone different to my regular.

Now I will only book based on positive reviews.

Once booked a WG to travel to me and paid on arrival. She left her phone with a cheap handbag and said she needs to pay the taxi. I literally saw her jump in and leave.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 184
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 17:47:41

I have been done in a few times after choosing to experience someone different to my regular.

Once booked a WG to travel to me and paid on arrival. She left her phone with a cheap handbag and said she needs to pay the taxi. I literally saw her jump in and leave.

OMW, really? That's just LOW. Sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve it....
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3822
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 19:08:45

On 2021-04-28 17:47:41 Gretchen said:
I have been done in a few times after choosing to experience someone different to my regular.

Once booked a WG to travel to me and paid on arrival. She left her phone with a cheap handbag and said she needs to pay the taxi. I literally saw her jump in and leave.

OMW, really? That's just LOW. Sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve it....



What an idea though. Like she went as far as to leave a cheapy phone and handbag to pull off that con. That's hardcore scamming. Should have reported the money stolen which it actually was and said the perp left that so the cops will take prints and arrest her if they find her. They don't need to know what the most was for and she won't say either since she'll then face another charge once caught.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.