Navigation
Trinity
Trinity - Trinity is home in CT
Trinity is home in CT
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Apr 2021
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 08:21:13

Hi purple world, Trinity is home and looking forward to meeting all you wonderful gents out there xxx
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Trinity is home in CT
Re: Trinity is home in CT
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Mar 2011
Posts to Date: 2252
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 08:28:27

Welcome home!
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Trinity is home in CT
Re: Trinity is home in CT
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 449
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 08:48:43

Have lots of fun, and I will look out for you on my next trip

Jake XXX
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Trinity is home in CT
Re: Trinity is home in CT
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3945
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 09:17:51

Glad you made it safely home. Wishing you all the best xxx
Sage
Sage - Re: Trinity is home in CT
Re: Trinity is home in CT
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2500
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 09:22:56

I hope you find a place fast.
Best of luck setting up Trinity.
I have no doubt that the Cape Town gents will support you well
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Trinity is home in CT
Re: Trinity is home in CT
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8099
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 09:41:28

Welcome home Trinity...:)))

*clappinghands*
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Trinity is home in CT
Re: Trinity is home in CT
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8268
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 10:21:28

I saved the incorrect number on my phone.
I called and said... "Hi babe, this is JJ"
The reply was: "Who's your fuckin babe"
LMFAO...at least the profile is up now, so I corrected my mistake.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.