Navigation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 760
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-28 22:35:11

I feel like I have been done in on some profiles here on ESA. Often the lady will post on her profile something like the following:

Likes:
Being spoilt by polite hygenic men/ Good Hygiene

Dislikes:
Bad Personal Hygiene/ Bad Hygiene

When I look at their photoshoots, the pics that show under the feet being dirty. The least she could do is wear a sexy pair of heels for the shoot, and all will be forgiven
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8097
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 23:19:03

It's also not very nice being scammed with the eyes.

I'm serious even though it's not serious.

Look up!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3842
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 06:43:12
Edited: 2021-04-29 06:43:36

On 2021-04-28 22:35:11 AnthonyEdwards said:
I feel like I have been done in on some profiles here on ESA. Often the lady will post on her profile something like the following:

Likes:
Being spoilt by polite hygenic men/ Good Hygiene

Dislikes:
Bad Personal Hygiene/ Bad Hygiene

When I look at their photoshoots, the pics that show under the feet being dirty. The least she could do is wear a sexy pair of heels for the shoot, and all will be forgiven



And the photoshoots are always very flattering so you gotta cater to minus 50% on the hotness scale. Now imagine doing the same in a hygiene scale.
MoeE
MoeE - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 16:20:42

On 2021-04-28 19:08:45 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-04-28 17:47:41 Gretchen said: I have been done in a few times after choosing to experience someone different to my regular.

Once booked a WG to travel to me and paid on arrival. She left her phone with a cheap handbag and said she needs to pay the taxi. I literally saw her jump in and leave.

OMW, really? That's just LOW. Sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve it....

What an idea though. Like she went as far as to leave a cheapy phone and handbag to pull off that con. That's hardcore scamming. Should have reported the money stolen which it actually was and said the perp left that so the cops will take prints and arrest her if they find her. They don't need to know what the most was for and she won't say either since she'll then face another charge once caught.



I did think about that but considering our SAPS track record and unnecessary issues I chose to cut my losses and move on
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3863
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 16:48:12

I suppose if you got a wife or no on to explains to even if you're not in the wrong, it might be better to cut your losses.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 23:09:46

Come on everyone. Let's keep this thread alive. In our current economic climate us girls can't afford to lose business because of vrot appeltjies. Punters have the right to know who they are so that the rest of us can go along with our regular business.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1281
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 04:36:16

When a vrot apple calls themselves a "horny hottie" then still has the nerve to be racist about it. We must avoid such trash

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 771
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 06:34:53

On 2021-05-01 04:36:16 shoeguy said:
When a vrot apple calls themselves a "horny hottie" then still has the nerve to be racist about it. We must avoid such trash

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php



That is not a nice thing to say, I wonder which thread should be kept alive now?
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3904
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-01 09:26:16

On 2021-05-01 06:34:53 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-05-01 04:36:16 shoeguy said: When a vrot apple calls themselves a "horny hottie" then still has the nerve to be racist about it. We must avoid such trash

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

That is not a nice thing to say, I wonder which thread should be kept alive now?



Lol, it was a case of pot calling the kettle black Anthony.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Vrot appeltjies
Re: Vrot appeltjies
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 10108
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 09:45:58
Edited: 2021-05-01 09:48:15

.........

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.