Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Questionable ratings
Re: Questionable ratings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-26 19:05:34

On 2020-10-26 18:39:15 Bonafide Wazza said:
Some of the comments here are defensive and missed the point of the post. Rhaegal didn't make this post to complain but to create a dialogue and for us to share similar experiences.

Personally, I've had a similar a somewhat similar experience, but it mainly had to do with the lady's attitude, where others had a good experience with her and, according to the reviews, she was eager to please. My experience was very mechanical

Thank you, you understood what the purpose of my post was.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Questionable ratings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-26 19:35:24
Edited: 2020-10-26 19:38:15

On 2020-10-26 17:23:57 CreamyBalls said:

Totally agree, that's what I do, but in the same breath I get so pissed off when I receive that "familiarity " issue that it's ok to short one. So lesson learnt just won't go back. But then in again in reality when thinking with your $?!*** all reason goes and you do the deed and regret not following your gut and instinct and get burned again.

That's why it's called "punting".
Sometimes you hit a gem. Sometimes you don't. That's how the game works. Just move on and either exit gracefully or try again.

Leaving a negative review just hurts a person.
You don't gain by bringing someone else down
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Questionable ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 19:41:45

On 2020-10-26 19:35:24 carlfine said:
On 2020-10-26 17:23:57

That's why it's called "punting".
Sometimes you hit a gem. Sometimes you don't. That's how the game works.

Fair enough it's like drilling for oil , sometime you hit mother load or you don't
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Questionable ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-31 06:15:16

If I had a lekker time,I'd review,trying to describe my experience as best as I know how,firstly,as an expression of gratitude to the advertiser for helping to create a great moment with me,& secondly,to hopefully generate new or more business with other punters.

If it was kak,I just don't make a review.

Out of the 20-ish advertisers I've tried so far,only 3 or 4 have been not to my liking,so I did not review.

Maybe this is unfair for punters looking to choose someone,IDK,but I don't want to play a part in an advertiser possibly losing business because of what I wrote about her.

Because times are blerrie tough,and we ALL need to eat.

Even the advertisers who don't do as well as the popular girls.

So what I do rather is PM okes about chicks who I'd want to bang and ask them straight out how their experience was with them before making a final decision about booking anyone.

Nice post, Rhaegal.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.