Marzi
Marzi - Re: Questionable ratings
Re: Questionable ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 17:06:15

On 2020-10-24 12:24:03 Rhaegal said:
@Shelley, excellent points. She does look like a drug user and what was wierd is she kept protesting against girls that use drugs without me bringing up anything about drugs. She probably took one look at me and saw that I'm not that type.

@Marzi, this was definitely not a one review situation which prompted my post.

I had a similar experience as per your experience.

And that is why I do my research first and follow trusted punters.

But like what you are saying, some reviews do mislead and when you get to a WG you will get the shock of your life, totally the opposite of what you read on the reviews
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Questionable ratings
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-24 17:57:17
Edited: 2020-10-24 17:57:42

Thanks for the good insights Knightrider78 and Marzi.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Questionable ratings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1282
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 02:30:30

It is a bit embarrassing to say in a review,..... She looks like the back of a putco bus but sucks like a hoover.... Or is that Electrolux
Lucky Horseman
Lucky Horseman - Re: Questionable ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 16:38:33

My take reviews only eliminate a portion of the risk and you should expect some disappointments. Too few people review compared to the number of encounters going on. Also reviews are normally too binary. Its either the best thing thats ever happened to a punter or it was crap. You dont see enough 3 or 4 reviews. You would expect most of your reviews to be in that range.

On a side note.
Again we have someone complaining after a bad experience, then saying the reviews let him down.

I assume you already added your own review then. If not boo hoo for you.

Why would you not review? And don't give me this thing about other punters will have a go at your review. This is not a popularity competition.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Questionable ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4729
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 17:25:48

Review her on her service and venue... you don't need to review her on her looks...

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-26 16:41:39

The issue with this is, you are not reviewing a toaster you bought on Take Alot, this is a human being. And she is providing a service that is very subjective to what you like

If a service is good, ill give a good review, but short of it being a cataclysmic failure (i.e. i got scammed, or double booked, or something particularly dodge), I prefer to just not rate at all.

I can't with good conscious wreck her earning capacity just because she didn't look how I prefer, or did something differently to how I like it
Liza
Liza - Re: Questionable ratings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 796
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 17:00:20

On 2020-10-26 16:41:39 carlfine said:
The issue with this is, you are not reviewing a toaster you bought on Take Alot, this is a human being. And she is providing a service that is very subjective to what you like

If a service is good, ill give a good review, but short of it being a cataclysmic failure (i.e. i got scammed, or double booked, or something particularly dodge), I prefer to just not rate at all.

I can't with good conscious wreck her earning capacity just because she didn't look how I prefer, or did something differently to how I like it

Wow! Fucking DITTO! I could not say it better. So many Gentleman hate the review system. One of many reasons for that is because done girls rate themselves or force a client to do that before he leaves after a booking. Sad sad...
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Questionable ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 17:23:57

On 2020-10-26 16:41:39 carlfine said:

Totally agree, that's what I do, but in the same breath I get so pissed off when I receive that "familiarity " issue that it's ok to short one. So lesson learnt just won't go back. But then in again in reality when thinking with your $?!*** all reason goes and you do the deed and regret not following your gut and instinct and get burned again.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-26 18:39:15

Some of the comments here are defensive and missed the point of the post. Rhaegal didn't make this post to complain but to create a dialogue and for us to share similar experiences.

Personally, I've had a similar a somewhat similar experience, but it mainly had to do with the lady's attitude, where others had a good experience with her and, according to the reviews, she was eager to please. My experience was very mechanical
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Questionable ratings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 18:57:45

Many of your views are valid. Especially Liza hit it on the nail. Guys who give reviews will be respected as honest if they post some negative reviews when they had bad experiences.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.