Morning gents are you feeling horny and ready to cum im here for you let me spoil you with my...
Hope you're at least getting a well deserved break.... I'm available today for VARIOUS IN...
Meet at my private house spa for a sensual massage with a twist. Available from 11AM xoxo
Morning morning glory available now,I don't host outcalls only n am a professional mesuesse with...
Hey guys got new hot juicy nawty explicit videos n pic's or a nawty video call available now
Hey gents I'm having huge discounts on my last day of working before going home for Christmas...
Hot juicy New content series and explicit video calls.
Hi guys I do video calls and online content please call me or sms me
Hello gents im available today !!!come for a stress relief before Xmas.
hey boo kindly enquire about my online content and see me in action, ooh can't wait to meet you...
Hello sexy Gets im available today from 10am till 5pm in Weltevreden for a combination of...
Morning glory available now,I do outcalls n am a professional mesuesse with lots of extras steamy...
Hey guys got new hot juicy nawty explicit videos n pic's or a nawty video call available now...
Hello naughty boys :-D Minki and i will be traveling in the new Year, we cant wait to have...
I offer a combination of professional massage and sensual massage where you will be pampered by...
Only a phone a text away to the ultimate gift to your body and it's Sensual needs
Gift your body the relaxed Sensual session that is well deserved. A well Circulated massage with...
Hey guys got new hot juicy nawty explicit videos n pic's or a nawty video call available now...
Good morning Gents A good day starts with a positive attitude and a great massage. I'm a...
Morning glory available now n I only do outcalls, lots of extras
Merry Christmas. Running Specials on 60 and 90 minute massages. Also R100 per 4 minute...