Afternoon Gentlemen, am a professional mesuesse with lots of extras steamy relaxing session...
Hey guys got new hot juicy nawty explicit videos n pic's or a nawty video call available now...
Check out my content list I have 76 videos you will enjoy .. Whatsapp 0665578365 as I cant...
Naughty content to tickle your fantasy... WhatsApp me for content list
Meet at my Private Home Spa for a rousing sensual massage with a special twist . Available until 6pm
Afternoon Gents am available for outcalls to hotels n am a professional mesuesse with lots of...
Online juicy nawty explicit videos n pic's or a nawty video call available now let's play
Good day gents. Newfreshly made online content available.... Christmas week special's available...
Good afternoon gents come and distress unknot rejuvenate, relax currently being pampered and...
Hey love are u feeling horny come and spoil yourself with me let me rock your world with my...
Hi gents I'm available today X Various packages available
Still available today and tomorrow... 60min advance notice.. Chrissie xx
Double blow and go available with my beautiful partner.. Whatsapp for details. Chrissie xx
An indulgent escape awaits refined, discreet, and just a little tempting. Not everything needs to...
Afternoon gents are you feeling horny and ready to cum im here for you let me spoil you with my...
Available for sensual relaxing massage and a happy ending book now bby dont miss out
I offer a combination of professional massage and sensual massage where you will be pampered by...
I offer you a wild range of fantasies with a full body massage and sensual massage where you will...