Good afternoon punters, Ill once again be working late tonight. Also some special surprises...
I'm available today until 10pm for an amazing sexy sensual massage and more Do call in good...
I've cleared my schedule for the morning a rare occurrence. We should put that time to exquisite...
Open for sessions this week and next. 10h00 to 20h00. All holidays included. Come spend...
I offer a combination of professional massage and sensual massage where you will be pampered by...
Giving Spoils that are well deserved for all your Sensual needs... Get the treatment your body is...
Our ladies are waiting to spoil you today come through and have some fun
Good morning gentlemen we are running a threesome ffm special for R1500 90 minutes;-*
Don't wait.... Spoil yourself today with a full body sensual pamper just before Christmas!...
My time to treat you! Christmas stockings: IN CALLS All in calls get extra free minutes...
Join me at my private apartment for a sensual massage with a twist x
Good morning gents Ill be available till late tonight, based in bryanston
We have a special guest joining us guys. Here are some clues She is sexy, she is wild. And she...
Good morning Gents Feeling stressed tired? Why not join me today for an unrushed sexy...
I offer a combination of professional massage and sensual massage where you will be pampered by...
Hey guys got new hot juicy explicit videos n pic's or a nawty video call available now
Content available. Why wait , come check me out in action. Alot to choose from. Xoxo Shay
Good day gents. Newfreshly made online content available.... Christmas week special's available...
Hi guys, I will pause my advertisement for a few days so this is the last chance to get your...
I offer a combination of professional massage and sensual massage where you will be pampered by...
*Blow and go special 20 minutes session. * Slow bj for an hour with lots of teasing, owo, CIM...