Hello gents im available today !!!come for a stress relief before Xmas.
hey boo kindly enquire about my online content and see me in action, ooh can't wait to meet you...
Hello sexy Gets im available today from 10am till 5pm in Weltevreden for a combination of...
Morning glory available now,I do outcalls n am a professional mesuesse with lots of extras steamy...
Hey guys got new hot juicy nawty explicit videos n pic's or a nawty video call available now...
Hello naughty boys :-D Minki and i will be traveling in the new Year, we cant wait to have...
I offer a combination of professional massage and sensual massage where you will be pampered by...
Only a phone a text away to the ultimate gift to your body and it's Sensual needs
Gift your body the relaxed Sensual session that is well deserved. A well Circulated massage with...
Hey guys got new hot juicy nawty explicit videos n pic's or a nawty video call available now...
Good morning Gents A good day starts with a positive attitude and a great massage. I'm a...
Morning glory available now n I only do outcalls, lots of extras
Merry Christmas. Running Specials on 60 and 90 minute massages. Also R100 per 4 minute...
Hey Gents, am available for outcalls to hotels n apartments, lot's of extras including Greek...
Morning morning guys got new hot juicy nawty explicit videos n pic's or a nawty video call...
Good online content!!! Please whatsapp me for more info. 063 888 4427. X
Good morning guys I'm available for morning glory session kindly call or chat me on WhatsApp...
Cape town's hottest blonde bombshell. Join me at my private apartment for a girlfriend experience...
Good morning gents! Please support my videos and watch me : Squirting Lap dance Sloppy bj...