Let's explore your naughty KINKS together. Available now until late
Just your reminder that my number has changed please check my new number,,,.!!!!!!
Hello darlings, I will be hosting from my private venue and would like as many to come for one...
Please call or WhatsApp for more info 0815951046 xoxo
Let's explore eachother through touch and more.. Incalls, Outcall, Overnight.
Good evening gents. HotOnline content available. Package deal special available.Lot's to choose...
Hey lovies hit me up if you would like to purchase some content from me 0685748444
Feeling stressed tired? Look no further I'm available today until 10pm for an amazing sexy...
To all the amazing gentleman out there: I...Miss Tasha administer a Special Bondage Technique...
I may be bad.. but I'm perfectly good at it, sex in the air I love the smell of it......
50% of all packages of 10 videos and pictures! Available till midnight
I offer a sensual ,body-awakening massage experience rooted in intention,control ND deep...
Watch me ride dildo with my blacking stockings until I squirt.
Join me for a 30mins or 1hour Sensual Massage With Extras.. Message for rates and services.
Hello Gents Add me on Whatsapp to follow my status updates and receive a free Sneak Peek......
And January is pushy I have discounted rates to suit your sexy, naughty needs
Good evening Gents Please WhatsApp me on 076 410 7098 for a list of ladies available this...
All by content till 7pm tonight R150 whatsapp for free teaser a.d Info
Yes indeed! Been waiting for that moment to experience a hot video call incl toy shows and...
Can't come to me no problem l also sell content and also available for video calls at affordable...