Cum and play, let me take care or of your needs and dirty wants daddy.
Mornings and happy Friday available today , let's get freaky and get the weekend started. Book...
Hey gents Cum and spoil yourself with some sensual touches and have a relaxing day
Even if you don't get COMPLETELY addicted to me, you will definitely stay anonymous. That's...
If you're reading this , you are number ONE at being a Man in South Africa . You have my 100%...
Let us enyertain u! Please whatsapp me for more info. 063 888 4427. X
Good morning sexy gentlemen! I'm around and in a mood to be... persuasive...xoxo 076...
It's the most FREEING experience in the world . How often have you experienced the discomfort...
I am - i have been working on my physique for a fuggin' long time. I make my money WITH my...
In all the land I'm going to give you my commercial guarantee on this You should be...
You're blind Also my lips , face Not to mention: I HAVE OUTLANDISHLY, OBNOXIOUSLY,...
Let that land . I'm apparently REALLY, REALLY, GOOD AT What i do. Perhaps my sobriety ,...
I'm like a very well developed business-deal that helps you play "life chess" in a fun...
ABSURDISM - what a great Philosophy. Unlike hedonism which promotes NEVER-ENDING PLEASURE -...
Hi sexy Gents I have a good special on today.Please msg me om my what's app on my profile. Mwah...
Only available at this price today between 11am to 2pm Thanks a bunch
Selling all content photos and videos for R800 . Whatsapp for more details and packages
Naughty content to tickle any fantasy available Whatsapp me for content list
WhatsApp me on 0784048149 if ur also feeling the Friday fun ... It's the end of a busy weekend
She is available this morning from 08am to 12:30pm Many sensual moments just for you. Call...
Hi Ladies ;-) We have space available in Rosebank and Linksfield Please read how we operate...
Hello Gents Here is the list of all our stunning Ladies. www.massageinc.co.za/Therapists...
I offer a sensual ,body-awakening massage experience rooted in intention,control ND deep...