Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Rosebank n travels   [Last Reply]

Come and relax with me. Or let me come to you. I'll be your stress reliever.

1
Nia
2026-07-30 18:21:24
Nia Nia [View]
30 Jul 2026
SEXY SULTRY CONTENT ON SPECIAL   [Last Reply]

My gift to you : Available today only. Enquire about my discounted content and video calls....

1
Minki
2026-07-30 18:20:21
Minki Minki [View]
30 Jul 2026
HD High quality content   [Last Reply]

HoT new content available Whatsapp me for my naughty content list

1
Annastacia Content Creator
2026-07-30 18:16:29
Annastacia Conte Annastacia Conte [View]
30 Jul 2026
Travels Available tonight and All Nighters   [Last Reply]

I'm available tonight for outcalls bookings to hotels near by.

1
Dutchess Nudia
2026-07-30 18:10:50
Dutchess Nudia Dutchess Nudia [View]
30 Jul 2026
Quickie specials   [Last Reply]

Quickie @ R500 x tonight only

1
Taylor
2026-07-30 18:10:49
Taylor Taylor [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
**mmm**   [Last Reply]

R300 blow-&-go R400 30min R500 an hour Hehehe.... I'll make u moan my name...xoxoxo

1
Cardi
2021-05-15 13:04:05
Cardi Cardi [View]
15 May 2021
Miss Chicago is back Home B*****s...   [Last Reply]

The Queen is back babies... I am back in Sandton as promised.... You gents requested me to...

1
Chicago
2021-05-15 13:02:33
Chicago Chicago [View]
15 May 2021
Saterday wow   [Last Reply]

Available today. Very rare this happens. Come see my other side XOXO

2
Nikki
2021-05-15 10:54:30
Johannesjacobs Johannesjacobs [View]
15 May 2021
JHB   [Last Reply]

I am available this lovely weekend in JHB whatsapp or phone me to have a blast** Xoxo

1
Serena The Og
2021-05-15 12:47:26
Serena The Og Serena The Og [View]
15 May 2021
Morning boy's   [Last Reply]

Available for discount rate of the weekend gentleman's...

1
Dineo
2021-05-15 12:40:03
Dineo Dineo [View]
15 May 2021
In today to play! New content on its way!   [Last Reply]

Hot new XXX videos on their way. So dont miss out on last 12 package deal. Video calls too...

1
Mandy
2021-05-15 11:52:00
Mandy Mandy [View]
15 May 2021
Was she an exotic dancer?   [Last Reply]

I see in Beeld, some people claim she was an exotic dancer. Did anybody know her? This story...

7
Vrik
2021-05-15 06:56:23
Sylvia Sylvia [View]
15 May 2021
** SEXY SENSUAL SATURDAY! Radiant Robyn. Cresta/Randburg   [Last Reply]

Hello Darlings, I will be available for your pleasure, tomorrow from 9am to 3pm. Looking...

6
Radiant Robyn @ Jackie's Place
2021-05-14 16:21:42
Radiant Robyn @ Radiant Robyn @  [View]
15 May 2021
Special ends today   [Last Reply]

30mins 500 1hour 700 It includes everything I just don't offer Greek and cum swallow but I do...

1
Virgo
2021-05-15 11:28:53
Virgo Virgo [View]
15 May 2021
Bulletproof coffee   [Last Reply]

Who has the best bullet proof coffee recipe ... for those of us who have been on a diet war for...

13
wild_one
2021-05-14 13:31:36
AnthonyEdwards AnthonyEdwards [View]
15 May 2021
Special ends today   [Last Reply]

30mins 500 1hour 700 It includes everything I just don't offer Greek and cum swallow but I do...

1
Virgo
2021-05-15 11:24:50
Virgo Virgo [View]
15 May 2021
Fifty shades of sensueel with Lizaan and Cleo   [Last Reply]

Morning Gents with al the pm that myself and Lizaan have received, we've decided that we will do...

2
Cleo
2021-05-12 11:34:23
Lizaan Lizaan [View]
15 May 2021
Britney in villeria till late   [Last Reply]

Hi there gents I will be available till late tonight. Please WhatsApp or call for more...

2
Britney
2021-05-15 07:29:59
Britney Britney [View]
15 May 2021
**SINNERS SUNDAY** Chanell. CRESTA/RANDBURG   [Last Reply]

Hello gents I am very available this Sunday to pamper, tease and please you, at my new venue,...

2
Chanell @ Jackie's Place
2021-05-14 12:17:57
Chanell @ Jackie Chanell @ Jackie [View]
15 May 2021
Let's play!!!   [Last Reply]

Hi sexy gents, Come have fun with me, I offer *kissing, firm/sensual massage, steamy bj's,...

1
Cardi
2021-05-15 10:24:33
Cardi Cardi [View]
15 May 2021
Stripper - Kempton Park   [Last Reply]

Dear Ladies, I'm looking for 1 - 2 Strippers for later today between 7pm and 9pm out call. In...

1
Graham12342014
2021-05-15 10:20:12
Graham12342014 Graham12342014 [View]
15 May 2021
Hi Gents:)   [Last Reply]

I will be available from 12 to 8 tonight:)

1
Miss Megan
2021-05-15 09:53:55
Miss Megan Miss Megan [View]
15 May 2021
Videos and pictures(Megan)   [Last Reply]

Morning gents. I've got some videos and pictures available. Whatsapp me for more info. Xxx Megs. Xxx

1
Megan
2021-05-15 09:34:28
Megan Megan [View]
15 May 2021
The hurry up limited offer! Special So Special!!   [Last Reply]

Hey gentlemens a good morning to y'all! I'm running a special today till Saturday only... 15mins...

9
Gabby (sexy Galore)
2021-05-13 06:07:11
Gabby (sexy Galo Gabby (sexy Galo [View]
15 May 2021
Admin   [Last Reply]

Can you please activate my gold membership tx .

1
PDENZEN
2021-05-15 09:28:08
PDENZEN PDENZEN [View]
15 May 2021
Who wants to play funky with my "monkey"   [Last Reply]

RATES Blowjob only for R350 Naai and waai (10-15min) R350 30 Min at R500 60 Min at...

1
Gretchen
2021-05-15 08:45:12
Gretchen Gretchen [View]
15 May 2021
Exclusively for today..   [Last Reply]

We are open and have a few treats for all you yummy Gentlemen. So don't be shy... Give us a...

1
The Secret Gentleman's Club
2021-05-15 08:31:41
The Secret Gentl The Secret Gentl [View]
15 May 2021
Allnight special   [Last Reply]

Who in East rand is cooking for me this weekend with no clothes on?i love my naked chef,i will...

4
Miss Barbie Doll
2021-05-14 10:28:35
Miss Barbie Doll Miss Barbie Doll [View]
15 May 2021
Morning   [Last Reply]

Hey gents I'm available from 10am till 8pm ...make sure to book xx

1
Amy-lee
2021-05-15 07:15:26
Amy-lee Amy-lee [View]
15 May 2021
Pussylicker   [Last Reply]

I am a pussy licker and proud of it. This is my favourite part of visiting our wonderful ladies.

6
9cloud9
2021-05-14 22:26:03
Jakeburns78 Jakeburns78 [View]
15 May 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.