Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Packed with filthy dirty talk, genuine, explosive multiple orgasms and wet fingers ... all...
Book a 30 minutes sension for Swedish massage and deepthroat. How deep do you want me to go down...
Come today get 15 min free on any session babe:))) 0723569775 Out calls are also possible
Hi gents. I'm available from a delectable sensual massage. Please Dm on Whatsapp for more info....
I'll be available to travel to hotels, and selected guest homes in and around Fourways Tonite ...
Hi guys I'm in today for fun remote and all... I might be available for an appt this eve if...
Hi gents, I have a package of 25 video clips and 60+ photos avaible. R400 and you get them...
Keep it simple stupid. I am a plain and simple service provider with a roaring libido. My...
.....sex is natural, sex is good, not everybody does it, but everybody should...--george michael....
Good morning gents, hope you have a awesome Sunday...All my videos and pics for R350. please call...
Morning gents... For today and tomorrow until midnight only i am offering you wet and wild fun...
Hi All, Over the last couple of weeks I have been thinking about the experience of an...
Whatsupp chats welcome!! :) Bookings on "appointments" ONLY TODAY!!! Double's with...
Hello gents! I'm available from 9am until 3pm to pamper, tease and pleasure you with sensual...
Double delight with me and the gorgeous Reyn! www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php Come...
To all you punters, the legends and the newbies Let us give credit where it is due and boost...
Hey all you sexy people :-) I will be visiting jhb next week for a few days. Message me...
Morning I'll be available from 9am-2pm and I have photos and videos availible xx
Ramadan will soon be done! Then I will be in CT for some serious fun ;)
Good Day Gentlemen I will be arriving on Monday late morning and I will be based in...
Hi ladies. Looking for some grooming services, please pm whats on offer + any extras included....
Hey everyone looking for someone who will be willing to stay over on Saturday night for a good...
Hi guys im offering one on one live vid call now, come see my sexy body wearing something...
hi i have been looking for any more posts re this terrible murder of this lovely lady in kempton....
Mmm i think i am in the mood to go paint the town red! Any partner in crime up for it?
Hi gents... The guys that are into video calls and videos this is for you. WhatsApp or call...