Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-12 08:15:52

And if all of you read the post properly Vegas made it very clear...

Guys, if you don't agree with the thread, please move on. Some of us would like to stop or at least punt more responsibly. I acknowledge that it is probably not the best place to post such advice and not all points will be applicable to everyone, we all have different circumstances.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-12 08:27:19

I enjoy this convo. But can i se ask people refrain from coping whole texts? Plse keep it to the point!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-12 08:33:35

At least someone with a sense of humor and we all know it is not ramrom

DIRECTORSSS
DIRECTORSSS - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-12 08:35:08

Mxxx.....this is a Hi Jacked thread. You do know that enjoyment of comments on threads like this is highly irregular and frowned upon. It works like this. The earth is flat. We live in boxes...everything is black and white. Rules are there to be followed to the letter...do not deviate from said rules...do not dare to think outside the box you live in...DO NOT DERAIL THREADS!....besides..Ramrom don't like it.
Se_kaas
Se_kaas - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-12 08:39:04

On 2017-07-12 08:15:52 ramrom said:
And if all of you read the post properly Vegas made it very clear...

Guys, if you don't agree with the thread, please move on. Some of us would like to stop or at least punt more responsibly. I acknowledge that it is probably not the best place to post such advice and not all points will be applicable to everyone, we all have different circumstances.

Damn are you retarded or you pushing an agenda not related to ESA?

As for Vegas's post once again in summary here is my practical advice:

the first step is to stay the fuck away from all adult sex for sale websites.

And if you are really fucking serious about quitting, don't come on this forum asking for help. If you are really really really really fucking really serious about quitting go to any of these here:

www.charliemanselpleydell.co.za

www.mobieg.co.za

www.slaasa.co.za

www.oasiscentre.co.za/sex-addiction/

www.twinriversrehab.co.za/sex-addiction/

I'm willing to bet 100 indian rupees that not a single punter on ESA claiming that they are desperate to quit will reach out to any of the organisations listed above. Why? Because they don't *really* want to quit. Dinge is te lekke
Se_kaas
Se_kaas - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-12 08:51:55
Edited: 2017-07-12 08:53:46

On 2017-07-11 18:31:51 Rist said:
Very good article,to stop punting I decided to enter into an relationship with a working girl,it worked out fine for some time, but none of these girls have a le on there own, they utterly rely on us to make a living,you might get free sex but I don't think they are emotianly capable to fulfill a man's need, it's not worth it,to much stress,I would like some comments if it is possible to have a relationship with somebody in that industry.

Boss, you better read the below threads

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3598
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-12 09:02:10

Kaas-kop you admit you're out to irritate me. Well I irritate myself at times. I am so thick. So why can't I irritate others. If it's all about irritating so let's all irritate each other. Beats skommeling. Haven't done that since high school. Don't wanna grow hair on my hands like you skimmerlaars. Also plenty of mgs to do that for me.

Yewraj don't put masala on your hands when skommeling it could render you infertile and impotent as I read that somewhere.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-12 09:02:38

I am aware of one relationship that started off between a SP and a client and is still going strong.

The lady have since stopped providing any services but are still active in the industry and on this very forum. She is actually held in high regard by both punters and SP's.

It is therefore possible for such relationships to work. As with anything else it is merely s choice you make, and then stick to it.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-12 09:04:08
Edited: 2017-07-12 09:07:48

My fellow SSS members : SSS now changed to Sad, Sadder, Saddest ?

I am profoundly sorry for the flak that you guys took from rampie and orpie, as they were both pissed off with me.

orpie is pissed because I said that his posts are not constructive. That was his entry into this convo, so it must have hit a raw nerve. orpie also thinks that because whatever someone posted would eradicate the thought that the "followers" would think him a "poes" ? That is a very long reach orpie. You are the writer of your own destiny. Craving that recognition from your fellow punters and ladies alike which is unlikely in coming forth. Your credibility shattered after your tiff with RB, your true colours laid bare for all to see. And the saddest part of this ? Dunning-Kruger. You will never learn. But I think more damning as anything else was the fact that your "Reliable Punter" badge was removed by ESA. For that says (to me) that you are not reliable. Damnation from a sex site ?

orpie, lets go look for poes. Go hide quickly....

rampie is pissed because I derailed his thread about highjacking threads when he was gunning for V & S, and then his sarcasm-laced description of the SSS which he deleted later. He calls us respected people. Don't generalise. I am not a respected person. I am a fucknut on a sex site. The term "respected" is not apt. Nor do I want to be. Bad to the core, that be me.

But orpie and rampie : you forgot the saddest of them all. The original Master of Sadness. Me !!!!

For I was the creator of the SSS. The original juvenile delinquent.

The SSS is a common phenomenon, and brings a smile to many a face. We are wankers, yes of course we are, the name says it all. No need to state the obvious. But then you guys should join the CWA.... There is also the Three Musketeers, but the name already implies the maximum number of Musketeers, so the only position there would be of stable boy.

As a lasting thought, why have arguments on a sex site regarding wanking ? There is already so much shit in the real world. This venture into a sex site is called "escapism". Rather enjoy it.

A good argument is never to be missed, but then it usually gets personal.

Next step, all of us will be banned.

Here endeth the lesson for today. Some of us "respected" people must go and work.

LOL : Laughing out Loud. Or Laugh a Lot.

Carry on
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3599
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-12 09:12:28
Edited: 2017-07-12 09:14:56

Tsk tsk tsk. You never learn. How true cos you like repeating the same old story about credibility and reliable punter and RB and what shit.

So what? See the tears in my eyes )-:

Talk about being constructive. I haven't read a constructive sentence from your post. Only feeling sorry for you self. Perhaps while we're donating to the single mothers we should take up one for you. You need to see a shrink. But hey I'm glad your posting here and not boring some wg out there spoiling it for us. BTW how's the hair on your palms?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.