Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-11 22:35:11

On 2017-07-11 22:13:00 Se_kaas said:

Realy guy, why so glum?
Take a Skommel and relax.

Take a skommel and relax....almost like a beer advertisement...or a KitKat ad. Don't mind if I do.....
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3593
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-11 22:55:57
Edited: 2017-07-11 22:59:33

Take a skommel and relax. Love your new mission statement. Very fitting. Almost like a bunch of wankers. Very well organised I must say. Even have an exec team with directors etc.

I wish you all well and hope you get listed on the stockex.

But pleas don't do what the GuptAs are doing. Imagine the headlines.

STATE CAPTURED BY WANKERS. Free hand cream for all

Back to basics. Ey wena
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3594
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-11 23:01:19

Before anyone goes ballistic. I'm just taking the piss. out of you all. No hard feelings. Got it.

Hehehehehehe hard feelings.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-12 06:28:35

Boobs captured by la femme
Minimee captured by joyville
ESA captured by SSS

Lot of capturing happening but ladies there are still some of the SSS avaliable to be captured. You may apply online
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-12 07:12:04
Edited: 2017-07-12 07:42:03

On 2017-07-11 22:13:00 Se_kaas said:

It's even more phenomenal watching grown men taking themselves soooo seriously on a sex for sale website forum.

Realy guy, why so glum?
Take a Skommel and relax.

And yes maybe, just maybe, there are a punter or two who wants to quit and will read all that can be said on the topic. But if they 100% realy want to quit, they know all too well the very first step is not to logon on ESA. At all.

For all else, "Once a Punter, Always a Punter" will ring true for eternity.

Right enough of this kak.

Muj it's very interesting you say that considering that not only have you been banned and cried to come back but you have posted on multiple occasions that you yourself want to quit. In fact both you and another member who have made it their aim to show who is boss on this forum posted sop stories about how you want to quit but just can't.

Here is a guy who openly posted about wanting to quit because maybe just maybe on this site there are people who are seriously considering wanting to quit. Is this not the place to do it? Is there any better platform to post something like this? Because it is the one place you will find like minded individuals and the all important anonymity. All that the 'they shouldn't logon' comment has shown is how narrow minded you are....

It's not glum it is a serious thread which should have given Vegas and those who identified with his cause the respect it deserved in trying to quit, instead Shakira and Veronica were going at each other and now you SSS numpties who clearly think you have the run of ESA trying to derail a thread to establish what virtual authority? Do you know stupid you guys look? Even if you have a 'following' it doesn't make it right. If you aren't trying to quit like you say you should have left the thread alone. My thread jacking complaint was related specifically to this thread nothing else.

Next time you sit on a musallah my brother ask yourself very carefully if your actions on this thread alone have contributed to the well being or good intentions of another person or to those prayers you say you to help you quit. Seriously reflect like a grown man and don't come with a dumb remark because it only makes you look good in the eyes of your so called SSS crew. You know where it matters the most. This maybe a sex site but it doesn't give you licence to act a like a A grade cunt especially when you have posted about remorse and wanting to quit and NOBODY judged you for it. And yet here you are with your chommies trying to derail and attack people for whatever reasons you may have.

I was told that the lot of you are well established respectable gentleman in the real world, pity it doesn't come through when it matters. And cue the dumb responses.
DIRECTORSSS
DIRECTORSSS - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-12 07:48:20
Edited: 2017-07-12 07:54:33

Here is a "Dumb response" for you.

Ramrom. I know that post took you a while to write....but you are taking this all too seriously.

What VF posted...opening a house....as a way to quit punting. There was nothing wrong with that post, because I am sure that dealing with the everyday problems of this industry will be enough for most punters to quit punting for good...Solution 1

The SSS is a joke...but also your major option when trying to quit punting...think about it....No, don't reply...think about it first..you'll get it. Solution 2

(Calling ANYBODY a "grade A cunt" is not making you look any better)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-12 07:50:23
Edited: 2017-07-12 07:53:36

Very easy to stop, as with anything else in life.

Take the decision and stick to it. Nothing else will work if you cannot stick to your decisions. No one can help you or talk you out of doing something if it is not your decision.

So man up, delete your esa id and do it.

Ps @ramron but if you not here who else than Orphues do we have to irritate.
Se_kaas
Se_kaas - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-12 07:55:08

On 2017-07-12 07:12:04 ramrom said:

Muj it's very interesting you say that considering that not only have you been banned and cried to come back but you have posted on multiple occasions that you yourself want to quit. In fact both you and another member who have made it their aim to show who is boss on this forum posted sop stories about how you want to quit but just can't.

Here is a guy who openly posted about wanting to quit because maybe just maybe on this site there are people who are seriously considering wanting to quit. Is this not the place to do it? Is there any better platform to post something like this? Because it is the one place you will find like minded individuals. All that the 'they shouldn't logon' comment has shown is how narrow minded you are....

It's not glum it is a serious thread which should have given Vegas and those who identified with his cause the respect it deserved in trying to quit, instead Shakira and Veronica were going at each other and now you SSS numpties who clearly think you have the run of ESA trying to derail a thread to establish what virtual authority? Do you know stupid you guys look? Even if you have a 'following' it doesn't make it right. If you aren't trying to quit like you say you should have left the thread alone. My thread jacking complaint was related specifically to this thread nothing else.

Next time you sit on a musallah my brother ask yourself very carefully if your actions on this thread alone have contributed to the well being or good intentions of another person or to those prayers you say you to help you quit. Seriously reflect like a grown man and don't come with a dumb remark because it only makes you look good in the eyes of your so called SSS crew. You know where it matters the most. This maybe a sex site but it doesn't give you licence to act a like a A grade cunt especially when you have posted about remorse and wanting to quit and NOBODY judged you for it. And yet here you are with your chommies trying to derail and attack people for whatever reasons you may have.

I was told that the lot of you are well established respectable gentleman in the real world, pity it doesn't come through when it matters. And cue the dumb responses.

At the time I was thinking of quitting. Then I came to my senses. Once a punter, Always a punter. Embrace it. Vegas did. Why can't you? Stop projecting your self-loathing and miserable demeanour and acting like a A-grade cunt. Ironic that you are derailing this very thread with your false accusations and cry baby kak.

No fucking body is forcing any punter at gunpoint to steal his children's lunch money for a punt! We are all grown ups and should take responsibility for our own actions!
Fuck man, you remind me of that punter in 2015 who came crying on this forum that he got herpes from barebacking a popular WG at the time and he ended up passing it on to his fiance. He blamed the WG, blamed ESA. But not himself.

If you or anyone wants to quit punting, like I already said, then the first step is to stay the fuck away from all adult sex for sale websites.

And if you are really fucking serious about quitting, don't come on this forum asking for help. If you are really really really really fucking really serious about quitting go to any of these here:

www.charliemanselpleydell.co.za

www.mobieg.co.za

www.slaasa.co.za

www.oasiscentre.co.za/sex-addiction/

www.twinriversrehab.co.za/sex-addiction/

GROW THE FUCK UP AND MAN UP.

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-12 08:01:41

Popcorn time so early in the morning mmmmmmmmm
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-12 08:07:27
Edited: 2017-07-12 08:08:30

Responses from the three main boys Sad Sadder and Saddest....like clockwork.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.