Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-07 18:56:18

On 2017-07-07 18:47:58 Shakira said:
@Veronica I love champagne and JC loves all of us.
Talking about addictions, Congratulations on facing up to yours, tannie. Don't ever dare accusing me of a member of AA,you should learn those people are so respectable because they admitted their problem unlike you sussie

Sorry, your greek dialect eludes me....
UrbanLegend
UrbanLegend - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 19:52:59

On 2017-07-07 18:29:10 Durban guy 1980 said:
Listening to some of these girls have a go at each other is such an anticlimax ... enough to stay away from punting for a while..

I am with you. Veronica and Shakira both disgust me. Why they don't take their shit to the ladies forum or just rather PM each other shows their intent to seek attention. Either that or some "substances" are at work here. I bet they are not welcome on the ladies forum that is why they comment and take over just about every thread on this forum. And Veronica you can threaten me all you like as you do with any punter that stand up against you, I don't give a fuck! I won't even answer you.

Vegas, I am so sorry that your thread was derailed by such utterly DISRESPECTFUL people You must be very frustrated. So sad... In terms of your topic with this thread, maybe if one made peace with the punting thing and accepted it, it will be easier to deal with and to cut down on? Kinda reverse psychology on yourself? Will definitely help with the guilt feeling too. Works for me and I have the urge to punt under a lot better control.
Willow~the~Wisp
Willow~the~Wisp - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 19:54:47

Aag give them a pair of boxing gloves.. Il put money on Veronica.. But it's goin to be tight..
Willow~the~Wisp
Willow~the~Wisp - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 19:56:35

And by the way this is very rude of them both.. I really wanted to learn how to quit punting..
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3526
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 20:43:59

On 2017-07-07 19:52:59 UrbanLegend said:
On 2017-07-07 18:29:10 Durban guy 1980 said: Listening to some of these girls have a go at each other is such an anticlimax ... enough to stay away from punting for a while..

I am with you. Veronica and Shakira both disgust me. Why they don't take their shit to the ladies forum or just rather PM each other shows their intent to seek attention. Either that or some "substances" are at work here. I bet they are not welcome on the ladies forum that is why they comment and take over just about every thread on this forum. And Veronica you can threaten me all you like as you do with any punter that stand up against you, I don't give a fuck! I won't even answer you.

Vegas, I am so sorry that your thread was derailed by such utterly DISRESPECTFUL people You must be very frustrated. So sad... In terms of your topic with this thread, maybe if one made peace with the punting thing and accepted it, it will be easier to deal with and to cut down on? Kinda reverse psychology on yourself? Will definitely help with the guilt feeling too. Works for me and I have the urge to punt under a lot better control.

#like X a million. And all the followers thought I was a poes.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-08 09:15:09
Edited: 2017-07-08 09:29:31

Great points Vegas.

I recently got married after being in a long distance relationship, and I can tell you it is an interesting proposition moving from being single and doing whatever you want without the consequences to having the missus around and watching your every move. Or that's what it feels like when you checking out the forum or rejecting someone's advances. It's not just with punting but with women in general, it's almost like a reverse psychology, now that you taken they want you more!

I stopped punting 7 months before I tied the knot and even then punted sporadically before that, the guilt of cheating on my partner was overwhelming but I wasn't married yet and having had a few breakups (not punting related) I have had regrets about not pursuing things because i was in a relationship. I have missed out on some legends as well.

I haven't punted since I tied the knot either and the longer I don't the longer I don't feel the need to. I mainly log on to read the forum because well it is addictive but that is even being reduced. I think it's a toss up, my marriage is not at the stage where sex is an issue, if I do get the urge it is purely a male instinct where you see a hot babe and your little head gets the better of you for a few seconds. You are correct in saying that looking at pictures is definitely a lure to punt again. I am not ashamed to say that I have made inquiries NOT bookings in that moment but rationality has prevailed. It has been tough I won't lie.

Will I punt again I hope not, I for one certainly envy the guys who can do this without the guilt or the notion of catching a disease that may affect us permanently. Right now my reasons not to punt and these are mine specifically is that I am doing my level best to commit to my marriage which in fairness has been very easy and secondly things are getting hectic out there I would feel horrible if I came home and gave my wife something from my punting activities.

All of that may change when the sex dries up but I hope that I would have transcended emotionally to the level where my emotional relationship with my wife overrides my sexual urges. If it doesn't work out I'd rather walk out and then catch on shit. Every day i work towards that, EQ is like a muscle that you have to work on and exercise to make it stronger.

You gotta have a single motivating reason to stop and that reason has to be more than saving money, or regret, or religious values it has to be tangible and the impact of losing that tangible reason has to be greater than the minute euphoria of a punt.

My five cents...
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1066
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-08 09:24:11

Love last post gives us hope. Been trying to quit ever since I started almost a decade ago and best i've achieved is 2 years where I only did 1 punt for a year. I learnt lots of from those years and thankfully due to time constraints i've become a controlled punter if their is such a thing lol. Good luck to those that want to try to quit remember u do have it within yourself to achieve this goal if you really set your mind, heart and make your life so busy that you don't have time for breathing.
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1055
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-08 17:29:37

On 2017-07-07 15:37:43 Mike40 said:
I once stopped punting.
It lasted 10 days.

Hahahahaha, couldn't help it.
John
John - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 740
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-08 17:37:42

I never punt in my hometown - this definately helps a lot to reduce one's punting activities
lebaropa
lebaropa - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-08 21:10:02

If I take a long break and suddenly I see a well shaped body of a lady on ESA I'm back again into punting. I want to stop completely. But I'm not sure if this is possible.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.