Navigation
Chasten
Chasten - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 15:46:31

get to Dis-Chem or any health store and buy some chastetree berries.
you make it into a tea.
For women it is good for pre-menstral cramps and other symptoms
Is also very good for acne.

But for centuries monks used to take it to "reduce the urges of the flesh"!
basically it lowers libido in men. Might help to reduce or stop your punting
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-07 15:47:34

@007Bourne, agree the emotional aspects is also something that one must consider. I admit I would be devastated if anyone close to me were to find out. I also often feel kak after a punt and on plenty of occasions have said to myself this was the last one.

I forgot to add under my point 7 that unpacking why one punts could probably yield great results. At the surface one might think it's all about lust and sex, but it could be as a result of something underlying, maybe something from ones childhood or upbringing. Once you understand that you can deal with it.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3523
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 15:59:48

Excellent thread. Although the derailers are at it again. I think that this is a really good thread to inform punters of the potential of becoming addicted to the adult industry. It could ruin fortunes and lives and marriages and relationships. Probably easy to say do this or do that but once you are hooked is extremely hard to shake off. I wish I knew the answer. I suppose it's different for each individual. Fuck maybe seek professional help or do something that would put you off punting. Perhaps focus elsewhere like a hobby or training for the comrades. Wish I knew the answer. I would certainly quit. Maybe join the jammat. Nah those fuckers are horny.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-07 16:02:04

On 2017-07-07 15:09:14 dudu1 said:
Will print this initial post, hide it somewhere private in the office and read it over and over when I can.

Just writing this thread has already triggered something in my brain and I have already followed some of my own advice today. I have applied for an account that I can move disposable cash to to make it difficult to access.

It's amazing how the brain works, once you put something down it becomes a goal. I recently read up on Arnold Schwarzenegger because when you look at him you think sure he was a body builder and an actor and then Governor of California, but why on hell is he on The Apprentice, isn't it just for succesful businessmen. Turns out this guy has an amazing story and succeeded against a lot of odds. He's also had a highly successful business career. The interesting part to me is how he achieved it. He is what one call a "prolific goal setter". He would write his objectives at the start of the year on index cards, like start a mail ordering business or buy a new car and succeed in doing so. By age 30 he was a millionaire well before he became an actor. The act of writing down goals is powerful in itself.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3525
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 16:19:58

Write them down
Just don't let them talk back to you.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 16:25:44

To all those who want to stop punting, I wish you the best and I hope you succeed.
The problem for some of us is that the penis is stronger than the brain.
in69
in69 - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 742
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-07 16:36:33

And then you look at La Femme line up and ....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-07-07 16:51:52

On 2017-07-07 16:36:33 in69 said:
And then you look at La Femme line up and ....

Refer to point 4 of my original post.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3235
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-07 17:04:21
Edited: 2017-07-07 17:06:51

On 2017-07-07 15:00:45 Shakira said:
@Veronica why don't you open a house and try control that,you don't own ESA,the ladies or our panties,maybe that will relax yourself..or do what Paige and I am doing...slukking JC..Chill

You chill! Seriously, lay off the Champers for a bit and maybe stop having a hissy fit everytime I post. You remind me of the old Donald Duck cartoons every time he got angry, usually for no reason!

My comment was made tongue in cheek about an ex punter that helped someone out at a house for a few months and was totally cured of his addiction! Why and how, i won't say because you'll probably jump down my throat again! But your drinking buddy is very familiar with him...he was a 'Goldmember'....
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Advice to reduce or stop punting habit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3236
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-07 17:09:27

On 2017-07-07 15:08:11 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Am i missing something here,ladies please for a good fuck sake.like seriously take your personal issues somewhere else.

@Vegas sorry your thread is about to go sour

Thanks my babes, but don't worry about me. You are so fiercely loyal and loveable but don't make yourself a target for the vipers. You stay your horny vivacious self! Xxxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.