Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Veronica's real character
Re: Veronica's real character
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4524
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-12 00:08:11

Nothing malicious from me...if you have something to say on the topic you mentioned, rather start a new thread...this one has stirred endless discord and benefitted others...its a very very sore thread...as a new member, take it from the old farts like me. Not a thread you want to go down...
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: Veronica's real character
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-12 06:35:48

On 2018-04-11 23:09:35 ClickityClick said:

@Inquisitive1 sorry but I am unsure what VF posting anything has to do with Ms Paige being banned? In fact I don't believe VF was mentioned at all in my post - only Ms Paige and Jewel so I am confused with what your point is.

Can I suggest to you that a little more accuracy in your curiosity is needed in the future? It's a rhetorical question BTW.

Yeah I see now you were talking about Ms Paige. Long day and all that good stuff.

Her banning had nothing to do with roar or any racial matter, so why bring it up?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Veronica's real character
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-12 08:38:34

On 2018-04-12 06:35:48 Inquisitive1 said:

.......Yeah I see now you were talking about Ms Paige. Long day and all that good stuff.

Her banning had nothing to do with roar or any racial matter, so why bring it up?

All good Inquisitive1. I know what these long days are like especially if it hasn't involved a punt!!!

My issue in this regard was not with Paige, rather it was Jewel's assertion that Paige had elected to no longer participate on this forum, which infers that Paige had issues with the content of the posts and the people who posted so she voluntarily abstains from engaging. When in fact it isn't possible for her to post due to being banned for acts committed of her own volition.
Jewel erroneously brought the topic up and I felt she needed to be reminded that some of us can still see through the smokescreens some ladies choose to conjure up. I believe she can answer for herself.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Ms. Paige
Ms. Paige
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-04-12 08:39:09

Ms. Paige is banned from the forum because of me. I told her to call me Andrew, and then she replied on a post, calling me Andrew. That's why ESA banned her. Yes, I wrote them a mail but she will not return to the forum if they decide to un-ban her because she need to walk on egg shells and is constantly under the radar. I don't blame her at all.

@Ms. Paige You look damn sexy with that carrot
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Veronica's real character
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-12 08:41:32

[QUOTE;1137257;Veronica Franco] Nothing malicious from me...if you have something to say on the topic you mentioned, rather start a new thread...this one has stirred endless discord and benefitted others...its a very very sore thread...as a new member, take it from the old farts like me. Not a thread you want to go down...[/QUOTE

Thank you, I certainly will take your advice, how else would one learn. I was not saying you are malicious, I was referring to another member who accused me of something earlier
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-12 08:45:01

On 2018-04-12 08:39:09 AC62 said:
Ms. Paige is banned from the forum because of me. I told her to call me Andrew, and then she replied on a post, calling me Andrew. That's why ESA banned her. Yes, I wrote them a mail but she will not return to the forum if they decide to un-ban her because she need to walk on egg shells and is constantly under the radar. I don't blame her at all.

@Ms. Paige You look damn sexy with that carrot

Thanks @AC62 for clearing that up. It's reassuring to know that chivalry and white knights still exist.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-12 09:48:19

On 2018-04-11 22:39:25 Inquisitive1 said:
@ clickityclick, if she's banned what's this?-
On 2018-04-11 20:18:11 Veronica Franco said: On 2018-04-11 19:51:01

@ Oscar, by you asking the same question in 10 different threads, gives the impression that you're trying to push an agenda. Just be straight forward and say your piece.

@ tegwane, great job using the search bar boss. Resurrecting a year old thread.

I am being straight forward. To be honest I'm just curious, before I wasn't curious then I noticed when calling white wgs and saying that I'm coloured (my mom is coloured) instead of black a good portion of them said it's OK I can come through.

So I'm genuinely curious why blacks? Why are some white wgs willing to see Indians, coloureds but will under no circumstances see a black man?

There's no agenda here, I'm just curious.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-12 09:52:22

On 2018-04-11 22:39:25 Inquisitive1 said:
@ clickityclick, if she's banned what's this?-

@ Oscar, by you asking the same question in 10 different threads, gives the impression that you're trying to push an agenda. Just be straight forward and say your piece.

I am being straight forward. To be honest I'm just curious, before I wasn't curious then I noticed when calling white wgs and saying that I'm coloured (my mom is coloured) instead of black a good portion of them said it's OK I can come through.

So I'm genuinely curious why blacks? Why are some white wgs willing to see Indians, coloureds but will under no circumstances see a black man?

jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Veronica's real character
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-12 09:59:03

On 2018-04-12 09:52:22 Oscar 1000 said:
On 2018-04-11 22:39:25 Inquisitive1 said: @ clickityclick, if she's banned what's this?-

Why does some people drink milk in their coffee:- because they can.

People differ from each other and it is their CHOICE. They do not have to justify their decision to me or you and every tom, dick and harry out there.

ACCEPT IT, RESPECT IT and move on

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-12 10:09:35

On 2018-04-12 09:59:03 jjsoap said:
On 2018-04-12 09:52:22 Oscar 1000 said: On 2018-04-11 22:39:25 Inquisitive1 said: @ clickityclick, if she's banned what's this?-

Why does some people drink milk in their coffee:- because they can.

People differ from each other and it is their CHOICE. They do not have to justify their decision to me or you and every tom, dick and harry out there.

ACCEPT IT, RESPECT IT and move on

I am accepting their decision. Never knew it was illegal to be curious lol.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.