Re: Veronica's real character
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-11 22:39:25

@ clickityclick, if she's banned what's this?-

On 2018-04-11 20:18:11 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-04-11 19:51:01

@ Oscar, by you asking the same question in 10 different threads, gives the impression that you're trying to push an agenda. Just be straight forward and say your piece.

@ tegwane, great job using the search bar boss. Resurrecting a year old thread.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Veronica's real character
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-11 22:57:29

Of course Oscar is pushing an agenda. Same with Tegwane.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Veronica's real character
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-11 23:02:20

Pseudonym, I take umbrage to your allegation. I am new to this site and have no agenda. I will accept your apology!!!!
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-11 23:06:14

I will explain even though I don't have too, I was trying to find out what ROAR meant, and it took me to this thread, ergo, no agenda, no malice, just good old fashioned curiosity, clear enough?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Veronica's real character
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-11 23:09:35

On 2018-04-11 22:39:25 Inquisitive1 said:
@ clickityclick, if she's banned what's this?-
On 2018-04-11 20:18:11 Veronica Franco said: On 2018-04-11 19:51:01

@Inquisitive1 sorry but I am unsure what VF posting anything has to do with Ms Paige being banned? In fact I don't believe VF was mentioned at all in my post - only Ms Paige and Jewel so I am confused with what your point is.

Can I suggest to you that a little more accuracy in your curiosity is needed in the future? It's a rhetorical question BTW.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - ..............................
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1675
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 23:18:33

Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Veronica's real character
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1676
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 23:19:11

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1677
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 23:20:11

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Veronica's real character
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 23:49:01
Edited: 2018-04-11 23:50:05

On 2018-04-11 18:35:43 Tegwane said:
On 2017-08-09 09:06:14 Ashleigh said: Racist???

Really...
You all make me sick...

Try being raped by two different races of men on two separate occasions who are not your "race" AND try deal with that trauma for the rest of your life being scared of them and avoiding them when all you tried to be was nice in the first place to avoid being labelled a racist...

Each and every single man of a specific race group that I have and no longer feel comfortable enough to see has persistently asked me for OWO or bareback which I do not offer. MOST of them forcing themselves bare on you! Leading me through that same trauma and was unable to work for the rest of the day because I felt sick to my stomach and violated.

This one's for you too TrafiKop. Ignorance.
You have no idea what we go through and I refuse to endanger my sanity or health over MY choice of who I am willing to see because some guy thinks I'm a racist.

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion but for the people who take it too far and judge one another.... WHO gives you the right to break another human being down??? Some of you spend far too much time on these forums talking absolute and utter shit.

So what, I prefer coffee over tea, You don't see Lipton coming at me calling me racist for it do you????

Get lives and stop trying to ruin other's by their preferences... Paige had done NOTHING wrong.

Some Indian clients don't like white women, nor do black clients, hell... some white guys don't date white women... PREFERENCE!! SO freaking what! Get over it and find someone who can cater you!

Wow fiery response, I can only offer sympathy for what you went through. Sometimes I wish the death penalty still stood, bastards

I agree with you here...her story touches a very sensitive spot. All we are saying is let this thread rest. This was a very sensitive and heartsore topic for all.
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-11 23:57:07

On 2018-04-11 23:49:01 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-04-11 18:35:43 Tegwane said: On 2017-08-09 09:06:14 Ashleigh said: Racist???

Really...
You all make me sick...

Try being raped by two different races of men on two separate occasions who are not your "race" AND try deal with that trauma for the rest of your life being scared of them and avoiding them when all you tried to be was nice in the first place to avoid being labelled a racist...

Each and every single man of a specific race group that I have and no longer feel comfortable enough to see has persistently asked me for OWO or bareback which I do not offer. MOST of them forcing themselves bare on you! Leading me through that same trauma and was unable to work for the rest of the day because I felt sick to my stomach and violated.

This one's for you too TrafiKop. Ignorance.
You have no idea what we go through and I refuse to endanger my sanity or health over MY choice of who I am willing to see because some guy thinks I'm a racist.

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion but for the people who take it too far and judge one another.... WHO gives you the right to break another human being down??? Some of you spend far too much time on these forums talking absolute and utter shit.

So what, I prefer coffee over tea, You don't see Lipton coming at me calling me racist for it do you????

Get lives and stop trying to ruin other's by their preferences... Paige had done NOTHING wrong.

Some Indian clients don't like white women, nor do black clients, hell... some white guys don't date white women... PREFERENCE!! SO freaking what! Get over it and find someone who can cater you!

Wow fiery response, I can only offer sympathy for what you went through. Sometimes I wish the death penalty still stood, bastards

I agree with you here...her story touches a very sensitive spot. All we are saying is let this thread rest. This was a very sensitive and heartsore topic for all.

I have no problem with that, I just do not take malicious allegations well

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.