Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-11 18:35:43

On 2017-08-09 09:06:14 Ashleigh said:
Racist???

Really...
You all make me sick...

Try being raped by two different races of men on two separate occasions who are not your "race" AND try deal with that trauma for the rest of your life being scared of them and avoiding them when all you tried to be was nice in the first place to avoid being labelled a racist...

Each and every single man of a specific race group that I have and no longer feel comfortable enough to see has persistently asked me for OWO or bareback which I do not offer. MOST of them forcing themselves bare on you! Leading me through that same trauma and was unable to work for the rest of the day because I felt sick to my stomach and violated.

This one's for you too TrafiKop. Ignorance.
You have no idea what we go through and I refuse to endanger my sanity or health over MY choice of who I am willing to see because some guy thinks I'm a racist.

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion but for the people who take it too far and judge one another.... WHO gives you the right to break another human being down??? Some of you spend far too much time on these forums talking absolute and utter shit.

So what, I prefer coffee over tea, You don't see Lipton coming at me calling me racist for it do you????

Get lives and stop trying to ruin other's by their preferences... Paige had done NOTHING wrong.

Some Indian clients don't like white women, nor do black clients, hell... some white guys don't date white women... PREFERENCE!! SO freaking what! Get over it and find someone who can cater you!

Wow fiery response, I can only offer sympathy for what you went through. Sometimes I wish the death penalty still stood, bastards
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Veronica's real character
Re: Veronica's real character
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 18:49:35

Eish, here we go again...why has esa not locked this thread yet?
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Re: Sick of being called a racist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 19:14:11

On 2017-04-21 11:35:30 Miss Barbie Doll said:
[QUOTE;711542;Shakira] Daai wyn daai wyn daai.......bottel champagne...

glass please

Lol fuck the glass... please pass the bottle ;)
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Veronica's real character
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 283
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 19:17:53

On 2018-04-11 18:49:35 Veronica Franco said:
Eish, here we go again...why has esa not locked this thread yet?

Maybe because it's not written in Afrikaans or Zulu..... he he sorry but I really think it's time for people to just move on.... this is the reason why we are not moving forward as a country..... so so sad...

So..... anyone wants to join me for a drink? ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Veronica's real character
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-11 19:33:11

Would have loved to join you miss G.......
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-11 19:42:43

Don't know if Paige still posts on this forum. But out of curiosity sake is the reason you don't see black men that you find ALL black men unnatractive?
Jewel
Jewel - Re: Veronica's real character
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 19:51:01

On 2018-04-11 19:42:43 Oscar 1000 said:
Don't know if Paige still posts on this forum. But out of curiosity sake is the reason you don't see black men that you find ALL black men unnatractive?

Ms Paige has chosen to no longer post on the forum so PLEASE leave this be now.
Healing and moving forward will never happen if we continue to CHOOSE to focus only on outward appearance.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 20:18:11

On 2018-04-11 19:51:01 Jewel said:
On 2018-04-11 19:42:43 Oscar 1000 said: Don't know if Paige still posts on this forum. But out of curiosity sake is the reason you don't see black men that you find ALL black men unnatractive?
Ms Paige has chosen to no longer post on the forum so PLEASE leave this be now.
Healing and moving forward will never happen if we continue to CHOOSE to focus only on outward appearance.

I agree with you, but tell that to a whole nation that is still raw about this topic! But yeah, this whole thread is very stale at this point...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-11 21:36:34

On 2018-04-11 19:51:01 Jewel said:

........Ms Paige has chosen to no longer post on the forum.......

Ummmm Jewel, no need to try to cover up for Ms Paige here. Why not speak the truth? It's certainly not her choice to no longer post on the forum - she is banned from posting, receiving messages etc. And I'm sure when she is allowed to return she will once again stand up for herself in whatever way takes her fancy!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4519
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-11 22:38:04

This has been milked to hell...like other topics on social media....let it be....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.