Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-09 09:06:14
Edited: 2017-08-09 09:25:49

Racist???

Really...
You all make me sick...

Try being raped by two different races of men on two separate occasions who are not your "race" AND try deal with that trauma for the rest of your life being scared of them and avoiding them when all you tried to be was nice in the first place to avoid being labelled a racist...

Each and every single man of a specific race group that I have and no longer feel comfortable enough to see has persistently asked me for OWO or bareback which I do not offer. MOST of them forcing themselves bare on you! Leading me through that same trauma and was unable to work for the rest of the day because I felt sick to my stomach and violated.

This one's for you too TrafiKop. Ignorance.
You have no idea what we go through and I refuse to endanger my sanity or health over MY choice of who I am willing to see because some guy thinks I'm a racist.

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion but for the people who take it too far and judge one another.... WHO gives you the right to break another human being down??? Some of you spend far too much time on these forums talking absolute and utter shit.

So what, I prefer coffee over tea, You don't see Lipton coming at me calling me racist for it do you????

Get lives and stop trying to ruin other's by their preferences... Paige had done NOTHING wrong.

Some Indian clients don't like white women, nor do black clients, hell... some white guys don't date white women... PREFERENCE!! SO freaking what! Get over it and find someone who can cater you!
Brooks
Brooks - Re: Veronica's real character
Re: Veronica's real character
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-09 13:04:51

On 2017-08-09 09:06:14 Ashleigh said:

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion but for the people who take it too far and judge one another.... WHO gives you the right to break another human being down??? Some of you spend far too much time on these forums talking absolute and utter shit.

We are each entitled to own choices in life, and a little less judgement in the world would be a good thing...in my humble opinion!!!

Well said Ashleigh
Will42
Will42 - Re: Veronica's real character
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-09 17:04:35

I wish I had the energy to type some sanity to all this..

'Each to it's own'.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Re: Sick of being called a racist
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-08-09 20:57:58

What a load of sh!t - as a relatively naive blk guy, i'll say thanks to everyone for the reminder of the real SA we live in and what needs to be done instead of spending my time on sites like this.
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: Veronica's real character
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-10 15:10:17

On 2017-08-09 09:06:14 Ashleigh said:
Racist???

Really...
You all make me sick...

Try being raped by two different races of men on two separate occasions who are not your "race" AND try deal with that trauma for the rest of your life being scared of them and avoiding them when all you tried to be was nice in the first place to avoid being labelled a racist...

Each and every single man of a specific race group that I have and no longer feel comfortable enough to see has persistently asked me for OWO or bareback which I do not offer. MOST of them forcing themselves bare on you! Leading me through that same trauma and was unable to work for the rest of the day because I felt sick to my stomach and violated.

This one's for you too TrafiKop. Ignorance.
You have no idea what we go through and I refuse to endanger my sanity or health over MY choice of who I am willing to see because some guy thinks I'm a racist.

So what, I prefer coffee over tea, You don't see Lipton coming at me calling me racist for it do you????

Get lives and stop trying to ruin other's by their preferences... Paige had done NOTHING wrong.

Some Indian clients don't like white women, nor do black clients, hell... some white guys don't date white women... PREFERENCE!! SO freaking what! Get over it and find someone who can cater you!

Its difficult to give a reasoned response to this post as it is filled with a lot of emotions that clearly stem from traumatic experiences. To disagree with the post would make it seem as though one is insensitive to the other's trauma.

I will say this however, many black South Africans experienced a lot of traumatic experiences at the hands of white people pre- and (sadly) post-1994. Despite their experiences it would be wrong to conclude that all white people are likely to mistreat people from other race groups. It is up to these traumatized blacks to decide the level of interaction that they are comfortable to have with white people. So long as this does not discriminate unfairly against white people of course. Similarly, Ashleigh is entitled to determine who she interacts with so long as it does not result in unfair discrimination against a person of colour.

Missing out on your white cookie is for me not a great concern, although you might what does concern me is that she appears unable to separate her violators from their race. In a majority black country, going around with an inherent fear that every man of colour may violate you will surely result in you having unhealthy interactions even in your personal life beyond this purple world. Having never experienced such a violation myself I don't know what one may do to address that concern. Would counseling help?
69OnMyMind
69OnMyMind - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Re: Sick of being called a racist
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-10 20:18:06

Having a preference is not racism. If this was a normal business transaction, choosing to do business with only white people would be racist. But this isn't a normal transaction. A working girl is sharing her body, a part of who she is, with someone. She's not just selling meat, nor even just selling time. To some working girls, it feels like every punter that enters her, takes with him a part of her soul. As such, every woman here has every right to base her choice of who enters her on whatever criteria she feels comfortable with. That doesn't necessarily make her a racist.

What makes her a racist, however, is the idea that being with a man of another race would be a lowering of standards. Hence people of other races would be considered beneath her.

What makes her racist is the idea that whites are a different species from people of other races - as demonstrated by her agreement with the ignorant example of a kudu not letting a zebra mate with it.

So yes, she certainly shouldn't be called a racist for not accepting punters of other colours. She should be called a racist for her racist views.
Zipunter
Zipunter - Re: Veronica's real character
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-10 21:19:48

The last lady to post should consider writing fiction, with such creativity she may work out of being a prostitute. Great marketing strategy though. It always works.

Just as a thought , I wonder how many of us blk guys(Not BEE blk) actually call non blk working girls for bookings. The one non blk working girl I'd imagine getting lots of calls from brothers is Sugar Xtreme who can be mistaken for a blk girl, (And looks delicious by the way), only read recently that she is coloured).

Is there that many of us attracted to white girls. PS:I can fully understand the ones who say they don't want to see blk men,I feel nothing towards them without having to explain. The comedy comes in when they start giving these wild stories of why they don't see blk men, why not just say there is no sexual attraction. It's not universal, (talk about stating the obvious).

Without having to explain oneself in August 2017, Indian men generally prefer Indian women, same for whites, same for Cape Malays, Same for Griquas, same for the Chinese. In August 2017 if you are a "Factory Fault" prepare to be denied bookings,denied by his/her parents,etc. Yeh,outliers always pay a price. But they do have more fun than the rest of us..
Willow~the~Wisp
Willow~the~Wisp - Re: Veronica's real character
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-10 21:59:24

Still going?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.