Navigation
phoenix
phoenix - Re: roar
Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-31 17:06:12

Just for the record by Savy she mean't that punters normally cover her day to day expenses like perfume and underwear.

You know the little things she lists under "likes" on her profile.

And the medical aid she pays herself unless theres a dom punter there too.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2597
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-31 17:41:01

lol I have someone that buys my lingerie and shoes ;)

I also have a client that's buys perfume :)

The rest normally bring chocolates and treats ;)

Med aid UIF pension policies do come off my tax paying income.

giggles and smiles I get from people that matter and nanas like you ;)
eziguy
eziguy - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-31 17:43:21

Another thread successfully hijacked. Somali pirates could learn a thing or two here.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2599
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-31 17:45:10

On 2016-08-31 17:43:21 eziguy said:
Another thread successfully hijacked. Somali pirates could learn a thing or two here.

I give classes on Monday mornings and Friday evenings it's a lucrative business :))
primebeef
primebeef - Re: roar
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-31 18:12:11

Was a q I wanted answered I got the answers I got abuse and my simple q has led to a crazy stuff which has no bearing on my q. To the doos who told me to search the forum for answer. Why would I when I can just get an answer here. Ty all who answered the q and to the others who went off at a tangent start your own thread
phoenix
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-31 19:57:19

On 2016-08-31 17:41:01 Arhwen said:
lol I have someone that buys my lingerie and shoes ;)

I also have a client that's buys perfume :)

The rest normally bring chocolates and treats ;)

Med aid UIF pension policies do come off my tax paying income.

giggles and smiles I get from people that matter and nanas like you ;)

Plesier my dier
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2606
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-31 20:01:26
Edited: 2016-08-31 20:01:53

bedoel just nie tier niece ;)
phoenix
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-31 20:02:18

On 2016-08-31 20:01:26 Arhwen said:
bedoel just nie tier ;)

ai wane raak jou data op ;))
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-31 20:08:13

lol get with the program it's called uncapped ;)
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: roar
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 13:30:11

Back to the topic...because I may be quiet on a lot of shit...but I am never quiet when it it comes to the blatant disregard that some of you punters and wgs show non-white punters. So the bottom line is there is no enforcing anything. WGs can do what they want and see who they want. That is fine do you....we cannot control it. My issue is with the fact that it almost seems like a taboo to bring up the topic. Like it riles some of you so much that the inner racists in you just pops out.

@Arwhen and Meg, so if the punter has read a profile and sees ROAR and he asks what that means --- what the F*ck is wrong with that? So what the topic has been raised a number of times...with no clear conclusion if I can say so because you and some punters jump on it and change the topic or just pounce on the person with no real input on the topic. White guy posts about wanting to see a black chick for the first time ---there is overwhelming response with try this girl try that girl etc. Black guy says he wants to see a white chick or asks about ROAR and he is labeled a troll. FFS get over yourselves.

There are thousands of boring topics on here yet you obviously only point out how straining and boring the ROAR topic is to you. So many topics are repeated on here yet you want to troll label anything that has to do with a black punter questioning why they are excluded in some instances.

Once again the "RUSSIAN" states:

"And even though this topic has been raised many a time, and say, for one has no proof really, it may be troll looking to stir, what is more telling, is the response we give.
I would say, rather ignore if one doesnt care to be informative...instead of fuelling the fire further. Some people just need to ask, over and over..."if the moon is made from cheese".

I, too, happen to be a slow learner in many respects.
I beg for your patience and understanding that i may not be as bright as u.

Xxx
B."

Oh ye all good and well untill you state "fueling the fire further", why do you associate this with a fire? And who is WE in the "response we give". White people?

"I, too, happen to be a slow learner in many respects." Who is SLOW? I think you may just be a slow learner in MANY aspects not just some.

If you are not going to contribute to a topic then just leave it like you do the other many topics that you do not contribute to. Don't jump on topics started specifically by a non-white punter in relation to things that concern them and start bashing them.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.