Placido
Placido - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-31 11:04:06
Edited: 2017-10-31 11:09:20

Makes little difference whether it's the British, Russians, Yanks or the Chinese.
Colonialists, imperialists and exploiters of our continent's resources and its peoples, no more so than in South Africa.
To this end they require their minnions from within to do their bidding. Jacob Zuma is but the latest of these servants of the rulers of the world.
Divide and rule is an age old strategy which has served them well throughout history and is certainly working in South Africa, whilst our citizens fight with their own brethren and fear the winter.
Take yesterday's "Black Monday" initiative, started in good faith, albeit it slightly flawed (as in my opinion in that it should have encompassed a protest against all murders in our country and communities). Having said that, the flying of the old flag has resulted in divisions and the downgrading of the well meaning concerns of our farmers and citizens. We will now have a tit for tat, land protest with "kill the boer, kill the farmer" flags and banners, which in turn will lead to .... more winter.
Until such time that the majority of our people (and the the world's) realize that the Trump's, Zuma's, Putin's, Blair's, Merkel's of this world are the very tools used to capture humankind for the benefit of the dark forces (call them the secret state, the royal bloods, the illuminati or what you will) that rule the world, we will remain fearful, divided and enslaved.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-31 18:54:21

Placido, good point
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-31 19:01:34

For the sake of LoverofPunt I shall censor this to be mildly abrasive.

Heard a good one today. zump--s will appoint a Commission of Enquiry into State Capture, IF he is allowed to appoint it. Dom k__t. You are the target of state capture, by allowing you to appoint a commission is paramount to saving your skin before they even start. Are you the only one seeing this ? It can NEVER happen. Mogoeng must appoint a Commission, and you must go to jail. Simple, with all of your cronies.

And then Bathabile complains of "patriarchy" when questioned by Parliament. The words you are desperately looking for is : INCOMPETENCE/STUPIDITY. She opens her mouth and I kots. Chase this thing away.

And then 2 Nov : Really ? In this day and age ? I was expecting this, as this is the ONLY way that the anc can hold on to power, by turning the election into a racist battle. You guys are starting a little too early. But do carry on. No planes coming to SA ? That will help with the tourism numbers. Dumb f__ks.

reenaP
reenaP - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-06 11:54:47

The dumb poesse are fast tracking the nuclear deal. The country is fucked, good and solid.

It's mind boggling that this cANCer still has any supporters!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-12 11:47:41

This last week saw the zumpoes's (loverofpunt : specially for you and your brothers) carefully designed capture of our WHOLE fucked country demonstrated for those that care to see it.

Pahlane, the fired Nat Police Commisioner, implicated and investigated by IPID, handed over to Sean poesface Abrahams for the NPA to charge this doos with receiving bribes. A prima facie case if ever there was one. Affidavits from recipients of cash from this motherfucker.

But no, the npa came out and said that they have no "reasonable expectation" for a conviction. You are not the judge you lot of cunts. You are not God, you are simply employed to do your job.

There is no way that zumpoes can let pahlane dry out, he is part of the gravy train. He made his contributions to the zumpoes retirement fund. And he knows where the skeletons are buried. They can not afford to let this go to trial, because he will buckle and tell all. And he was a big cog in the wheel. The timing was wrong, not before the elective conference.

So a phone call to pikkewyntjie abrahams, and bobs your uncle. cunt walking away after stealing millions and benefitting privately as well.

The story does not end here. There is a second way of getting the fuck. Same as Al Capone. Tax evasion. Simple. Assets today less assets last year . Increase is X. You only earned and declared Y. What is the difference ? Simple

But tom moyane is also in the loop. No ways that SARS will investigate.

THESE THINGS ARE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.

How many more reasons do we need ?

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-16 20:34:10
Edited: 2017-11-16 20:35:49

Never saw the coup coming in Zim. But then did not really follow rob mugsie's antics. He is now in a senile state trying to get out alove with his billions of plundered funds intact.

If I was there, let him go. The minute he is gone, The Hague will get hold of him, and hopefully a new democratic government will indict him and have his assets frozen.

He can't come to SA, cause Gerrie is waiting for gracie and her day in court here.

Wonder what those two delinquents that are living here are doing ? Probably nothing. Clubbing away. Monthend is coming boys, and mum has bigger problems. karma is a bitch...

zumpoes must be shitting himself. This is just across the border. His big mate....
Arizona
Arizona - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 852
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-16 23:44:48
Edited: 2017-11-16 23:50:14

Sorry, probably not the wisest thing to do. Don't post sensitive information on a public forum.

Arz

P.S.

www.youtube.com/watch

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-19 22:38:54
Edited: 2017-11-19 22:39:56

That fat fuck lynne brown's kak is slowly coming out at the Eskom hearings. She and her deputy ben poes martins are frantically trying to save face. Why did anybody ever think that she was not crooked?

Appointed after poes gig aab moved to raid finance. That is where the most money comes from. The state operated entities. Controlled by the fat lesbian cape m.... . I look at her pics and i see nothing but emptiness. Cunning cunt. Probably also sucking zumpoes dick.

She authorised molefes pension. Now claiming she knew nothing. Yes. You know nothing you dumb cunt.

Bathabile still playing around. She must be getting huge backhands.

These fucks must hope that zumpoes ex wins in three weks. Otherwise it is jail for you. The Commies are lus for you lot. And they support Cyril. Julle gaan hard kak.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-20 06:29:47

INL

Your take on the grace of Uncle Bob.

Seams to me summer may have arrived for the people north of the Limpopo. How lucky can one country be.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-20 09:12:46

Y B

I don't really have a take on Zim. Had a friend that lived there and he always said that things will eventually come right.

Looking at that senile thing last night I cannot see the reason for him holding on to power. I would have taken the exit option with my wealth and family intact.

He is forcing them now to impeach him, and they will. He has zero support anymore. He could end up in jail, like he should.

I am wondering if The Hague is waiting for him to be deposed to issue warrants. But then the crocodile will also be issued. Only hope for them is the rule of law and free and fair elections. And the Army to go back to their barracks as soon as possible.

Let's see what happens.

My crystal ball is black.

Cheers
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.