Navigation
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: velvetglow
Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 853
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-28 09:19:25

Shelley, Karin at VG states that you pay Rxxx for an hour when you call. So ...... I guess when you get kicked out in 45 minutes you feel as though you were robbed.
Shelley
Shelley - Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 938
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-28 09:26:15
Edited: 2015-04-28 09:29:17

I phoned them last week and told them what was being said here and I was told that they run a very successful business and they are always fully booked and don't pay any attention to the ESA forum....so go figure...

Thats why I said stay away if you don't like their business ethics...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: velvetglow
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-28 09:28:46

It would avoid confusion and finger pointing if the venue or ladies advertising state if an hour includes arrival, intro, shower before and after, cum policy etc.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-28 09:31:12

Having said that, one hopes the ladies get a fair/just percentage, be it velvet or not !
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 854
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-28 09:31:59

Of course they would say that. now see that once more punters read this and realize that they were cheated, how it affects their business
frankt
frankt - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-28 10:25:24

Well I guess if they are that busy and don't care I'll just stay away.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-28 12:02:15

It appears what started off as a "glowing" report on the "Velvet" venue, has gone a little pear-shaped !
While the venue owner is under no obligation to respond to the '50 min.' bookings or the percentage the MG's take out, it is refreshing to see the transparency shown here by Sean (Divine), Lolita (La Luna) and Nikita (Ultimate Touch).
Hat's off and respect to them !

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-28 12:31:56

I agree with the all wise Orpheus and with frankt. I also feel that if they too busy to respond, well then, time to search for a new place to support where 'customers' come first. When you take two showers and get a massage in under 45 min but the lady on the phone and the ad says one hour, then you're being done in.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-28 12:38:02

@Shelley: I have never complained about the price. My finances allow me to often buy the Merc and not the Ford. But I get very, very upset when paying for a Merc, and getting a Ford! You cannot advertise 60min and then give 45min. Thats the issue!

This is unfair. If they clearly state that it is for 45 mins, many clients may opt to go elsewhere.

Karen's response tells me a lot about how she treats the girls. Her greediness may payoff shortterm, but longerterm, i doubt.

The longterm success of any business is based on satisfied clients and employees (pun intended). Let's see if i am wrong this time.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-28 15:31:25

Karin not posting a response is an admission of cut throat splits, the use of restraint of trades/illegal employment practises and fines.

In addition several punters have complained of being short changed on their time. Applying this business model appears to be working for the owner at the moment.

Question is how long will it be acceptable to clients and girls? According to all reports business in the industry in general and massage side in particular is tough. This is also the case in respect of all industries.

The very fact that this thread stayed active for so long supports the view that under these circumstance punters want maximum bang for their buck! Karin has, as is her right, decided to may hay while the sun shines.

However the whole house of cards hinge on the ability of VG to attract and retain a bevy of beauties. It will become progressively more difficult to maintain current volumes which then leads to the temptation of price increases to maintain margin and provide a better deal to mgs! Watch this space!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.