Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: velvetglow
Re: velvetglow
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-04-18 16:46:25

@Newmilo. As far as i know, Karen reads these...So i hope, it will change some things...Especially if we as clients continue to raise these issues with her. I have previously seen her incorporating some of my suggestions. Hope she will also take these the right way.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-18 21:41:53

If she does, cool!! They've got my support, I'm too stupid to go anywhere else, the ladies are too hot!!!!!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-04-20 14:19:22

Yes, the ladies are hard to resist, but we should strive for a fairer deal :-)
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-20 16:06:35

It will be interesting to know what the split is between the mgs and owner/s of Velvetglow.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-04-20 18:56:34

Never heard the exact split, but i have heard the MG gets slightly less than half....
Jazmine
Jazmine - Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-20 21:04:40

One of my friends that used to work there said the venue gets 70% and girls get 30%...if that's true I don't know.. Just what I heard
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Vixen Sugar Xxx - Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1320
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-20 21:35:20

Thats mos 'daylight' robbery and those ladies are so damn sexy...eish I say those ladies should get some guts or put money together and start there own mg place...!!! I mean they doing All the HARD WORK!!!
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 14:59:14

Mmmm Vixen has a point if the girls get less than half the fee!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-21 15:39:14

I had and hour booking there last year - was back in my car 48 minutes after switching it off --- according to my tracking device -- Have not been back since -I believe places should allow a 15 minute break between clients . but not on my time
Sakkie de Kok
Sakkie de Kok - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 15:56:36

@Jazmine - wow - I do not normally comment too much on the Forum, but that was a bit of a shocker and if that is the case the law of economics will prevail and the lovely spread of ladies at VG will soon venture to greener pastures and the owner will learn the hard way that men are most of the time creatures of habit and will follow the girl/s to a new venue.... So hopefully they read this and realise their asset is not the venue, it is in fact the girls....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.