Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: velvetglow
Re: velvetglow
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-21 16:33:06

Oupa Jack and Sakkie, I agree with you. Once had an hour booking, she was 10 min late, was in my car 40 min later. But the ladies shouldn't get screwed over, cause should they leave, I'll follow..... They really are hot and good at what they do!
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-04-21 19:21:42

@Jasmine, if you are right, absolutely SHOCKING!
@Sakkie & Oupa: Yes, we are getting screwed big time, timewise. In actual fact, the effective rates are much higher when u consider we are getting only 45 -50 mins for the hour. More like R800/hour!
As i have argued, when 3-4 clients are leaving while 4 new ones arrive, it will take more than 5 mins to do in privacy. This happens on our clock and wallet! And then the owner(s) take 70%! KAREN, plse do the right thing! We do not mind paying for good value, but be fair and give FULL time we pay for!
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 839
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-21 23:46:22

I tend usually to avoid places that rip us off like this. Its not fair.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-04-22 07:50:07

@Sugar: Apperently the girls sign a "restrain of trade" contract with the owner and are scared of starting elsewhere. I have no legal background, but would be utterly surprized if the owners would be willing to enforce this in a court... I think it is not worth the paper it is written on, but would love to hear what people with legal background thinks...
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-22 09:15:14

So what happens if you make a 2 hour booking, do they have u in and out (no pun intended since this is a massage facility) in a half an hour. lol
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Vixen Sugar Xxx - Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-22 11:24:34

@stommerik...many massage venues use 'scare' tactics...IVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT...to get mgs stay and work for them...many of these massage venues stem from one place GP most got training or graduated from there...MOST HAVE LEFT AND ARE IN BETTER PLACES...OWN VENUES OTHERS WORK PRIVATELY...THEY TOOK THE LEAP AND JUMPED...ALL IT TAKES IS JUST ONE GIRL FROM VELVET GLOW TO BE SMART FEARLESS THEN THE REST WILL FOLLOW...and that papier is worth as the you know what esp in this industry....!!!
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 840
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-22 11:24:53

Hogwash! this isn't a lawful business. No vat not tax not accounting history. Won't hold up in court. The girls are being taken for a ride.

Who will the 'restraint of trade' be lodged against and where.
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1325
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-22 11:28:04

Nothing is set in caste iron stone 'JY MOET DIT OF SAL DIT DOEN'...THOSE GIRLS ONLY NEED TO SEE THERE WORTH BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES ...THE SKY IS THERE LIMIT!!!
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1326
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-22 11:29:43

VERY WELL SAID ORPHEUS!!
I.HOPE THOSE LADIES READ THIS AND GET GUTS TO TAKE THERE OWN FUTURE INTO THERE OWN HANDS!!!
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 911
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-22 11:46:34

Most massage places take more than 50% which I agree is unfair why should they cash in on somebody else's hard work. I would have to agree with sugar now that I work for myself my not only is my income higher but my time is my own and if I refuse to see a client I won't get a fine I dictate to myself when I work and when I Dont it also eliminates unessary bitchiness and animosity amongst ladies which one often finds at venues. I get that the ladies are paying to use premises and security bit really more than half is a rip off I say the venue should take 25 % and the lady 75 since most venues also charge the ladies a Levi for work supply's.

There's a venue in Florida hills that charge the ladies 200 a booking 100 levy a day yet one still takes their own oil wipes etc.

I would definately in courage ladies to work privately.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.