Navigation
kameshang
kameshang - Re: velvetglow
Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-24 09:30:23

My experience at velvetglow was different I did post it it was april during that second holiday. I got my full hour added shower time. Was late but let them know in advance as soon as I realized. Arhwen your florida hills storing is shocking can u post details of venue or if they don't advertise can u pm me details so I'lle avoid it. Jazmin your info too I believe it should at least be a 50/50 split between masseuse and owner with a few other expenses shared.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-24 12:45:01

From the look of the responses any ex VG girls can start with a bang, well several bangs!
IMPI
IMPI - Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-24 13:17:48

Karen will have to pull out a "Rabbit" if she wants to keep the regulars. The best are all gone. To replace Lindsay and Venus is going to be tough.

Don't know where to go to now? Any suggestions ??
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: velvetglow
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-06-24 15:01:46

Before I get accused of being a wg let me just start of by saying I'm a regular punter but I deleted my old account some time ago, it doesn,t matter what my old username was. My point though is that Karen has been logging on to ESA for some time with various different alias' sending pm's to punters that reviewed any VG girls asking about what extras the girls were offering. I think her most recent alias was Sam Botha, ESA can investigate my claims if they like. The bottom line is that it was the punters who basically ratted out some of the VG girls but not all were asked to leave, one or two left on their own. The moral of the story is be careful of who you pm. Please don't ask where I get my info as I'm not going to say, you'll just have to trust me on this one.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-06-24 18:54:04

@Imagine: Well none of us really knows what has happened. Only time will tell. My money is on the girls joining a new venue - but we will have to see. In my view, Karen simply loves money too much to have fired the girls for xtras. If indeed they offered xtras, as long as they were reasonably discreet, i doubt she would have fired them. There will always be rumours about xtras---but it is probably just that - rumours.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-06-24 19:27:17

Taking the word of a punter over extras is not definitive... I think its silly, most would want toot their own horn, and brag on hot air... Most likely she had hard proof :p But agreed Lindsey, Marilyn will be difficult to replace... There goes my triple fantasy Lindsay, Paris and Bianca ... Sigh
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-06-24 19:32:38

Also agreed, if those girls go to another venue it would be very, very successful...
techno80
techno80 - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-24 22:51:18
Edited: 2015-06-24 23:28:45

Well I have seen most girls @ VG. Including Bianca who does not have a profile on esa and I can say that I've received about 20 pm's from random people enquiring whether there were any extras available by each mg that I reviewed.
Firstly., what happens between myself and a mg is personal and I would NEVER divulge intimate
Details to a stranger ( for all I know, they could be their partners pretending to be a punter) .. and secondly, if the lady felt comfortable with me and there happened to be extras, there's no guarantee that the mg would provide the same service to the next guy.
The one pm I got was from serendepity ( not serendipity ) and the other suspicious one was from goodie....... suspicious because they are not active on the forum.

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-06-25 05:29:58

Just for the record techno80, Karen even managed to put 2+2 together after your visits to VG girls and your reviews and figured out what your username is. Interesting hey?
Sakkie de Kok
Sakkie de Kok - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-25 08:12:13

I actually agree 100% with Techno’s reply, @Imagine and how do you know something like that - if I have to put 2 + 2 together it actually implicate you to be Karen or a very close associate to her - so now we know where you got the information from ….

Karen since you are on ESA – just a note of caution – most punters value their privacy so if you go snooping behind their backs to try to see who is the face behind a username and even brag about something like that – that is betrayal of trust and is enough for me not to visit your venue again…

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.