Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: East London
Re: East London
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-13 16:55:33

@fullmomty,
I suggest you listen to LAZER1 and dlmpe. They have always given the best advice in the past. If you follow their advice you would be a happy man in this game, check out their previous posts.

Regards
M
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-14 10:14:34

Now that is the best advice you have EVER given on this site Mike, ooooppppsss, I mean Stephan
elpunter
elpunter - Re: East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-15 21:16:22

Ok go and take this fight some where else please, we have enough to stress about the wg's in town, now this shit ass well. Just grow up
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-29 23:15:11
Edited: 2015-06-29 23:22:10

Hi guys longtime this thread had anything happen.
I need to find out if any of you have ever visited a wg called Marley in Cambridge. She looks gorgeous and very nice person on chat I had with her. Her number ends with 6765. White girl about 33 years old from the info I could find.
Any info would be appreciated.
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-02 23:19:11

Never mind my last question. All I can say is stay away not worth the effort or money. Not going into details.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1780
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-02 23:42:43

@elpunter, how's the weather down there?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-03 09:59:56
Edited: 2015-07-03 10:01:06

@Naledi,
The weather in PE is very nice, normally sunny during the day, and the city is only friendly at present, not windy.

But then that was not your question.
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-03 16:53:13
Edited: 2015-07-03 17:45:47

@Naledi the days are nice and warm but the nights get little cool. You comming to keep us hot during the winter days?

If you are asking if its pouring with talented lady's, well then the weather is really bad.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-07-28 12:49:57

Has everyone left town? Seems that nothing much is happening on the punting scene in East London. Out of desperation I checked out the ST site yesterday (51 listings for East London) but not much to catch the eye. Eventually (out of desperation) went to visit a young girl calling herself Xoli ... once again a disappointment and a waste of my hard earned money. Be wary of adds that indicate that the advertiser is a "student".....they may look okay on their pics but are only in this for a quick buck and no nothing about pleasing a man. I was quoted an amount on the phone when I called, but when I arrived I was asked where I had seen her advert. Because I had seen it on the ST site (apparently aslo advertises in the local newspaper, I was told that my session would cost MORE!! This WG's logic is that I had to pay more because I saw her boobs on ST. I questioned her logic as hundreds of other punters had also seen her boobs on ST, but I was actually the one who had come to do business with her. Anyway, I paid the higher fee.

The blowjob with a condom was half-hearted and mechanical (for lack of another word) and my attempts to get her to remove her bra (so that I could see the boobs that I had seen on ST in real life) failed dismally. I was so put off that I could hardly get a hard-on and settled eventually for a handjob.

As I've said before on this forum, I dont know why I even waste my time with WG's in this city. Aaaaarggghhhh!!!!
Biffer
Biffer - East London
East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-29 15:05:45

Couldn't agree more - not much to choose from and some real time-wasters out there.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.