Navigation
Naledi
Naledi - Re: East London
Re: East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-11 13:03:08

I have no friends in P.E, where will I sleep?
elpunter
elpunter - Re: East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-11 13:18:13

Will have to cum visit you before Friday, be sure of that.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: East London
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-16 16:34:18

Hey guys, is it just me or what?? There are 25 wg's in East London advertising on ST and 2 on ESA and 2 on GG, yet once again I choose one that ends up being a disappointment (understatement!!).
Decided to visit "Urban" (on ST) - was attracted by the big boobs!! Anyway within 10 minutes she's already bending over so that I can do her doggy and I've hardly deposited my load and she's already on the phone giving her room number to another punter waiting downstairs in the parking lot. Needless to say I could have won a gold medal for speed dressing .... Last thing I want is to meet another punyer at the door as I'm leaving...who the hell knows who it might be!!
Surely my choice of WG can't be that bad EVERY TIME!!
Made up my mind ... Seems that all the amateurs and "past the sell-by date WG's eand up in East London. From now on I'm gonna save my bucks and spend them during my travels out of town.

elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-16 17:19:18

Hopefully not me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: East London
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-16 17:30:07

@ elpunter, You lucky bastard!!! You visited Naledi.
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-16 18:55:20

And I am still smiling from ear to ear. Best punt in 6 months.
smiley_120
smiley_120 - Re: East London
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-16 20:14:47

I am also in East London. Looking for lady to visit. Any recomendations.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1493
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-16 20:26:56

The ladies in east London seriously need to up their game.
I met some nice guys but I quickly picked up that guys don't want to pay over a certain amount because generally the service is not worth it. I don't blame the punters.

1.The ladies open the door with the lounge still messy and the tv playing loud music. Then others are outside screaming their lunges out. It was so embarrassing having to apologize for the noise and it seems like the guys are used to that.

2. They don't dress up or bother with makeup. Slippers and flat pumps it is

3. They use government condoms and single ply toilet paper *the horror*

One punter was so surprised when I pulled out a sanitary bag and put the used wipes and condoms. He said he punts weekly and has never come across a girl with a 'kit'.

If I had money I would rent a 3 bedroom house and get 2 friends to tag alone because the punter are there, just the standard of girls and how they do their thing, is a little low.

Next time I will work from a decent area. I just assumed beachfront is like Mouille Point in CT :(
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-16 21:27:06
Edited: 2015-02-16 21:28:33

Naledi I could not have said it any better.

Thanks for the super time and quality service you provided, just remember to come visit again. (I know mike will be jealous) :-)

If I don't have to drive out to the beach front for a punt, I will be most happy as it is a crappy area and not safe at all. Areas like Vincent and Beacon Bay is the preferred spots for me personally.
But to find a place in these areas, that's the problem.
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-16 21:34:21

@ smiley_120 sorry mate can't recommend any one at this time. Don't want to waste your time and money.

You don't have any advice on a local girl by any chance, DaddyD seriously need to break that bad luck streak.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.