romana
romana - Re: East London
Re: East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-05 20:26:30

Hi Guys

I am coming to East London this weekend and I am unfamiliar with the area. Has anyone been with Leigh-ann, her advert is on esa. I called her, she said she is on the beach front and her rate is R300ph! Her telephone manners seemed good but I cant find a review on her or find her on any other site. Please advise fellow punters
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: East London
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-03-07 11:08:19

Any reviews on Kitty? Anyone willing to recommend her? Her price per/hour?
elpunter
elpunter - Re: East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-07 17:06:32

[Send Message]
See page 5 of this tread daddy d commented on her. Have to say her new pics looks like she lost some weight.
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-12 22:36:09

Guy's hope you are having fun seem like when I leave East London the whole world comes to visit. Back on Monday and like to find out if any one have some reviews on the girls visiting our shores. Come on out with the secrets.
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-12 22:52:23

Well in Pretoria now so lets look foe some talent here and hopefully get them to visit East London. Cheers guy's
Geohotz
Geohotz - Re: East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-13 12:48:31

Lucky bastard! Bring em back with ya
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: East London
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-20 08:30:24

CAT,
It is very interesting that the last 5 reviews for CAT was from "punters" that made first time posts and joined on the day that they posted the review.

Let you think???
Cat
Cat - Re: East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-20 09:18:14

Yes they are....they didnt know how to register or whats happening on the site so give the guys a break!!!! ... and if they feel I deserve I nice review let them give it to me!!!! Have a nice day....
Cat
Cat - Re: East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-20 09:23:36

Yes they are....they didnt know how to register or whats happening on the site so give the guys a break!!!! ... and if they feel I deserve a nice review let them give it to me!!!! Have a nice day....
Geohotz
Geohotz - Re: East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-21 12:08:33

Part of me wishes that she was legit. One would be a fool to think for one second that those reviews are real. You can see simply by her mannerisms in her posts and the posts of the one time wonders, they contain the 3x periods ... frequently. Always go on about the same story, no Photoshop etc.

Cat, I would gladly make a booking with you if you could prove that you were legit. But alas you have ignored all the punters requests thus far when asked for proof. I hope you see why we think it is suspcious to be providing fake reviews of yourself.

Furthermore, I have seen that the number of the masseuse Taylor on GG is the same as one of your other adverts. Maybe the PE guys will help me confirm but I do not think that those are photos of you. ie: I'm pretty sure that the photo of Taylor is of another masseuse in PE.

Again, if you could provide some sort of evidence that you're here to play rather than here to scam then I think you would be getting more business from the punters here on ESA.

My 2c

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.