Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: East London
Re: East London
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-17 08:47:43

@ naledi,
It seems that most ladies are in this game only for the money. Yes the money part is very important for the ladies. This game is like any other game / job / career, if you don't give your best, go all out for it and above all give good service and build on your name as a trade mark then you will always stay a beginner, and will earn a beginners wage.

Yes PE also have a lot of those, have a few adds, all under different names, and every few weeks change their names an say they are brand new to the game.

Do they prefer to have once of visitors? Is it not better to build up regular clients?
Naledi
Naledi - Re: East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1494
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-17 09:31:22

@mike, I don't think the ladies realize that a little effort is needed to make money.

Yes we love the money we make but these ladies need to understand that punters are fathers, husbands, bosses etc. They are used to a certain level of respect and courtesy.
Its not enough to call a guy baby on the phone, then treat him like a 3rd rate citizen.
This thing between our legs is powerful but hell, use it will a little tact.

I was told, this is not Pretoria where you charge a lot. I charged the same as them but I got tips that amounted to what I charge in Pretoria.

A smart girl would ask what are you doing that I'm not doing? But who cares, I need to screw as many R200s as I possibly can.
When I left, I told one of the girls that, "where I come from its only Nigerian pumped junkies who work like this"
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-18 06:08:02

Naledi it appears that I should bend over and kick my own behind for not visiting you when you were here in East London. PLEASE come again - I seriously don't mind paying good money if I know that I'm gonna leave smiling from ear to ear!!
elpunter
elpunter - Re: East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-19 05:35:55

Hi guy's
Who here have tried any of the white ladies in the news papers. If you have how was it and would you recommend.
Busty petite blonde no ending 3515?
Beautiful petite blue eyed blonde. No ending 3598?
21yrs sexy petite blonde no ending 8833
twakkie#36
twakkie#36 - Re: East London
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-19 07:11:00

Sounds like the same wg just with 3 different ads
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-19 13:04:25

Thats exactly why i am asking.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: East London
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1523
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-27 16:43:47

A bunch of ladies advertising now... Comments anyone??
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-27 17:24:40

And the cat is amongst the pigeons, what more can the EL boys want?
elpunter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-27 17:47:26
Edited: 2015-02-27 17:48:55

This crow not gonna fall for the cat I'm sorry but at that rate and no reviews to complement it there is no way.

@Naledi we are now confused about what to do we never get this many girls dropping in here in town . Btw when you coming to visit again.

Will be doing some serious Loadshedding next week, maybe I should take some leave.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-03 16:20:43

I see no comments from EL boys about cat's visit???

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.