Navigation
Belgarion
Belgarion - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 11:43:19

This is just sad. I commend you for what you have done. She will get what she deserves when she expects it least. Karma is relentless. Do not have this change who you are and what you stand for. Good ness will always prevail.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4104
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 15:44:03
Edited: 2021-05-07 15:52:34

On 2021-05-07 11:43:19 Belgarion said:
This is just sad. I commend you for what you have done. She will get what she deserves when she expects it least. Karma is relentless. Do not have this change who you are and what you stand for. Good ness will always prevail.

What exactly are you implying here.that I'll get karma for blocking someone.

The few food stuff received by me before send off amounted to R600( from punters)
So guess where the other money came from,the other R900for food stuff
Stop judging...
btw mister I sent liza a R400 EWALLET
I received R900 into my account of which I used R500 for food stuff R400 I sent to liza, so take your karma shit and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Now this is one reason I refuse to see you again as a client.

One more thing so about the food stuff I actually bought out of my pocket too. What did you contribute, other than an attack on me.....
Hmmmmm....

Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 16:05:38

As I'm blocked, and for reasons everyone can just deliberate, it comes down to more than meets the eye. The deeds between the lady and the punters and what was delivered unfortunately doesn't add up.
I did received and reply on the PM's of the gentlemen that was or is part of this. You can go read your PM's. No hard feelings if you don't post on General Forum regarding the outcome of this, as many of men will say "I've told you so." Turns out that many of the "Keyboard Warriors, sceptical men, loud with no filter men" indeed turn out to be RIGHT. I'm reachable by whatsup or pm.

@The lady in Topic, keep me blocked from whatsup, as I am transparent and you can have your say on here as it's your right. Like I say, there's 3 sides: my side, your side, and the side people believe. Explain to your generous donatiors where that GENEROUS donations are as I didn't receive ANY! The ones you posted on a daily basis when updating on the tread. All is on black and white on this post.

L.
primebeef
primebeef - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1004
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 16:12:40

Fok girlies stop embarrassing yourselves on a public forum. Both of you are doing yourselves no favours
Kermie
Kermie - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 16:34:25

I donated to pay it forward with liza. I done it out of the goodness of my heart to try make a little difference in someones life.
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2149
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 16:42:47

On 2021-05-07 16:12:40 primebeef said:
Fok girlies stop embarrassing yourselves on a public forum. Both of you are doing yourselves no favours

@Mr Primebeef,

If it's not of your concern, didn't come out of your pocket, get off the thread. As many contributed financially it's their right.

Another thing I AM THE OP OF THIS THREAD and therefore needed to bring this to the attention to the people involved as I don't have contact with them any other way. Keep in mind it's not my clients. It's Kaycee clients/contributers. So go off, have yourself a drink. This doesn't concern you.

We both can be blocked by admin, so please send a request. But luckily before that happen or will, me as the OP needed to come forward as it was the right thing to do.

Admin can send us two two to the naughty corner for 30days, but for what? Truth being exposed?

So if I'm not active understand then that I'm banned. After all this is their website, they make the rule's.

PS: Popcorn on sale at various stores. Get the cozy blanket. It's fucking cold out here.

Anyway...I'm off, can't afford my crown falling off my head... So I will lift my chin, fix my Crown (anyone have some spare superclue) and leave this in the right hands.

L.
primebeef
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1009
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 20:44:55

Silly silly girl u dont see the damage u doing
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 20:56:36

On 2021-05-07 20:44:55 primebeef said:
Silly silly girl u dont see the damage u doing

Then I will take the damage. You referring to business damage? Loosing Fans? Clients? Reputation? Because I'm TRANSPARENT? Oh my Mr... Risks are part of everyday life. I will definitely not be what YOU expect me to be (hush hush). Truth be told, out in the open! Atleast I will stand for that. Why is it such of concern for you?? Your IQ not of the greatest as you clearly don't realise that this isn't between me and the lady. There's other donators involved.
You may have your 2c. Please go ahead.
primebeef
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1012
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 21:20:47

My IQ lol blah blah blah have another bottle of plonk sweetheart lol
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 21:27:17

On 2021-05-07 21:20:47 primebeef said:
My IQ lol blah blah blah have another bottle of plonk sweetheart lol

You've had your 2c. Happy days.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.