Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1963
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 20:37:56

On 2021-04-16 13:41:35 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Gooseberry22 thank you for your contribution. Vouchers received x 10 PnP

Thank you Gooseberry22. My dear lockdown friend. Never met, but feels we know each other for years! I really appreciate it.

To all the others, BLESS YOU ALL for taking the time out send me birthday wishes. To all that help with my project. @Kaycee to take it apon her to do something to help. She outdone herself. Very big hug my fellow Queen. I've received the pics of the donations so far. Anyone is more than welcome to whatsup to see the pics. Gives you guys also an idea of what is still needed on the list(scroll up for the list).

There is such a thing as giving something and expect nothing!

Love
L!
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3647
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 22:25:24

Gooseberry was such an inspiration for me today,had an awesome chat, what an amazing calming energy, felt so comfortable in his presence, can't wait for you to meet him liza. What an amazing soul....

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3667
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-17 19:46:08

It saddens me that some people think I'm participating in this for personal gain. I participate because I'm a good soul who gives without expecting anything back. That's me. The gentlemen who are so negative and love pointing fingers, remember there are 4 fingers pointing back at you. So what if my clients pay me more than my asking price,so what if my clients like spoiling me. They give, because they know me and appreciate everything about me. I never beg for anything. I still sell online content regardless of whether I'm making lots of money or not. I have a goal to reach by 19 june,and every cent goes towards my goal. I'll continue to pay it forward, I'll continue to sell my content. Those negative people haven't once participated in this. So please leave us who are doing good alone or at least contribute without expecting something back....
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-17 20:28:46

On 2021-04-17 19:46:08 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
It saddens me that some people think I'm participating in this for personal gain. I participate because I'm a good soul who gives without expecting anything back. That's me. The gentlemen who are so negative and love pointing fingers, remember there are 4 fingers pointing back at you. So what if my clients pay me more than my asking price,so what if my clients like spoiling me. They give, because they know me and appreciate everything about me. I never beg for anything. I still sell online content regardless of whether I'm making lots of money or not. I have a goal to reach by 19 june,and every cent goes towards my goal. I'll continue to pay it forward, I'll continue to sell my content. Those negative people haven't once participated in this. So please leave us who are doing good alone or at least contribute without expecting something back....

Well said Kaycee, I do not understand the need to criticize, maybe they have no life. I for one appreciate what you are doing and I know the people who will receive the benefits appeciate what you are doing.
The naysayers can f**k off, you keep doing what you are doing

Thank you

Jake XXX
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3669
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-17 20:56:52

On 2021-04-17 20:28:46 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-04-17 19:46:08 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: It saddens me that some people think I'm participating in this for personal gain. I participate because I'm a good soul who gives without expecting anything back. That's me. The gentlemen who are so negative and love pointing fingers, remember there are 4 fingers pointing back at you. So what if my clients pay me more than my asking price,so what if my clients like spoiling me. They give, because they know me and appreciate everything about me. I never beg for anything. I still sell online content regardless of whether I'm making lots of money or not. I have a goal to reach by 19 june,and every cent goes towards my goal. I'll continue to pay it forward, I'll continue to sell my content. Those negative people haven't once participated in this. So please leave us who are doing good alone or at least contribute without expecting something back....

Well said Kaycee, I do not understand the need to criticize, maybe they have no life. I for one appreciate what you are doing and I know the people who will receive the benefits appeciate what you are doing.

Thank you

Jake XXX

Thank you for your lovely words. I'm taking this one step further,for every video sale and booking I'll be putting a small amount away to purchase items myself..
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1968
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-17 21:45:24

To the Pay it Forward Participants,

I fully understand that in today's life it's really hard to trust the authenticity (if that's the right word) of a charity. People are sceptical to help as they think that the donation will not reach the people in need. I've got respect for that as we all saw that with the government's Covid Relieve Food Parcels. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, please do not donate. I did tell everyone that my little projects are really SMALL scale... It's for like 5 to 7 households. Depends on what I've achieved in volume to share among them. I am transparent with what I do. As with the blankets I will do the same. I took photos of the blankets and have proof of purchase. Ive send that to the people that helped. I still kept the photos for future need. Anyone is more than welcome to ask for proof of their donation. I will also give proof of the delivery as I will take photos. Unfortunately it's very degrading to ask the recepiant to pose for a photo in order for me to have proof. People also have their dignity and I respect that. It's already hard on them for not having much. I do this because I know how it feels to have nothing.
I kindly ask each and everyone if you don't feel comfortable to give anything, please don't. This "Pay it Forward Projects" of mine is just a way for me to give back, because I'm so blessed with gentlemen that have some extra to give. I could not do it on my own, as my overheads are very high. Therefore I work, see clients, sell remote services from time to time. Believe me when I say that if I could have done it on my own, I would not have put my pride in my pocket and asked. I DONT do 'Barter and Bang" simple reason- I prefer to work and get paid. Was never the kind of lady that pay for something in "Soft cash". I would rather work an extra day or later at night. I committed to this "A Warm Winter" project. So I will deliver what I get from now on to the first weekend in July. I honestly don't want people to think there's a hidden agenda. It would hurt me as I know my intentions are pure.
I sadly announce that after this project are done and dusted, and I have that smile on the faces of the people that will receive the goods, I will step down. Will find other ways of doing good.

To all the people that participated in all my previous projects, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
You guys and ladies are very dear to my heart.

Love
Liza
Xoxo
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-17 22:07:30

On 2021-04-17 20:56:52 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-04-17 20:28:46 Jakeburns78 said: On 2021-04-17 19:46:08 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: It saddens me that some people think I'm participating in this for personal gain. I participate because I'm a good soul who gives without expecting anything back. That's me. The gentlemen who are so negative and love pointing fingers, remember there are 4 fingers pointing back at you. So what if my clients pay me more than my asking price,so what if my clients like spoiling me. They give, because they know me and appreciate everything about me. I never beg for anything. I still sell online content regardless of whether I'm making lots of money or not. I have a goal to reach by 19 june,and every cent goes towards my goal. I'll continue to pay it forward, I'll continue to sell my content. Those negative people haven't once participated in this. So please leave us who are doing good alone or at least contribute without expecting something back....

Thank you

Jake XXX

Thank you for your lovely words. I'm taking this one step further,for every video sale and booking I'll be putting a small amount away to purchase items myself..

And these items will be sent to those in need....

Liza thank you for been such an amazing person...
LuisG
LuisG - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-17 22:40:39

On 2021-04-17 21:45:24 Liza said:
To the Pay it Forward Participants,

I fully understand that in today's life it's really hard to trust the authenticity (if that's the right word) of a charity. People are sceptical to help as they think that the donation will not reach the people in need. I've got respect for that as we all saw that with the government's Covid Relieve Food Parcels. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, please do not donate. I did tell everyone that my little projects are really SMALL scale... It's for like 5 to 7 households. Depends on what I've achieved in volume to share among them. I am transparent with what I do. As with the blankets I will do the same. I took photos of the blankets and have proof of purchase. Ive send that to the people that helped. I still kept the photos for future need. Anyone is more than welcome to ask for proof of their donation. I will also give proof of the delivery as I will take photos. Unfortunately it's very degrading to ask the recepiant to pose for a photo in order for me to have proof. People also have their dignity and I respect that. It's already hard on them for not having much. I do this because I know how it feels to have nothing.
I kindly ask each and everyone if you don't feel comfortable to give anything, please don't. This "Pay it Forward Projects" of mine is just a way for me to give back, because I'm so blessed with gentlemen that have some extra to give. I could not do it on my own, as my overheads are very high. Therefore I work, see clients, sell remote services from time to time. Believe me when I say that if I could have done it on my own, I would not have put my pride in my pocket and asked. I DONT do 'Barter and Bang" simple reason- I prefer to work and get paid. Was never the kind of lady that pay for something in "Soft cash". I would rather work an extra day or later at night. I committed to this "A Warm Winter" project. So I will deliver what I get from now on to the first weekend in July. I honestly don't want people to think there's a hidden agenda. It would hurt me as I know my intentions are pure.
I sadly announce that after this project are done and dusted, and I have that smile on the faces of the people that will receive the goods, I will step down. Will find other ways of doing good.

To all the people that participated in all my previous projects, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
You guys and ladies are very dear to my heart.

Love
Liza
Xoxo

Please don't stop doing these things on here unless you want to. Forget the naysayers or cynics, you inspire many of us and your actions spread good far further than you realise.

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1970
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-17 22:44:50

@Kaycee,

Your clients did inform me of their donation. It coincide with the photos you've send me. Thank you for the time and effort you put in for my project. It's really so admirable of you!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.