Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 23:15:06

On 2021-04-20 23:11:20 Ziske said:
On 2021-04-20 23:02:17 Liza said: @Ziske,

How absolutely very kind of you! Thank you so very much. Even thou you are willing to help, please allow me to help you back on the clothes donation. I will see what the "Purple Angels" send me so we can see where I can pay it back to your daughter. Bless your soul.

Thank you very much @Liza I really appreciate it and remember I don't expect anything in return as it is stated Pay It Forward. However I will also not turn down a helping hand :-) I'm glad that my small contribution will make a difference in people's lives :-)

Another great person to help out, and another reason to make me think you are one of tbe best

Jake XXX
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1993
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 23:16:39

On 2021-04-20 23:11:20 Ziske said:
On 2021-04-20 23:02:17 Liza said: @Ziske,

How absolutely very kind of you! Thank you so very much. Even thou you are willing to help, please allow me to help you back on the clothes donation. I will see what the "Purple Angels" send me so we can see where I can pay it back to your daughter. Bless your soul.

Thank you very much @Liza I really appreciate it and remember I don't expect anything in return as it is stated Pay It Forward. However I will also not turn down a helping hand :-) I'm glad that my small contribution will make a difference in people's lives :-)

A Pay it Forward is for anyone that sieaks up. We will not know the need of we don't speak bout the need. Let's get this ball rolling. What's your daughter's age? Size clothing?

Ziske
Ziske - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3926
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 23:35:02

On 2021-04-20 23:15:06 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-04-20 23:11:20 Ziske said: On 2021-04-20 23:02:17 Liza said: @Ziske,

Another great person to help out, and another reason to make me think you are one of tbe best

Jake XXX

Thank you sweetheart xxx
Ziske
Ziske - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3927
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 23:41:47
Edited: 2021-04-20 23:49:22

On 2021-04-20 23:16:39 Liza said:
On 2021-04-20 23:11:20 Ziske said: On 2021-04-20 23:02:17 Liza said: @Ziske,

A Pay it Forward is for anyone that sieaks up. We will not know the need of we don't speak bout the need. Let's get this ball rolling. What's your daughter's age? Size clothing?

Really appreciate this and once again I am really amazed at how you care so much, lets get this ball rolling :-)

So to clarify @Liza I have 3 children

Will whatsapp you details in the morning xxx
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3999
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 16:24:34

Thank you to an anonymous punter who sent money to me yesterday for this project. Guess who is going shopping for more food stuff tomorrow after my psychologist....
Thank you kind and generous man.

Blessings....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4000
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 16:26:10

Thank you,I just received another generous contribution from a punter... Wow. More food for the families...yay....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4002
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 17:52:31

4 baby prams as well as clothing and baby car seats donated, thank you kind man ,,be blessed.....
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2093
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:48:00

On 2021-05-03 16:24:34 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Thank you to an anonymous punter who sent money to me yesterday for this project. Guess who is going shopping for more food stuff tomorrow after my psychologist....
Thank you kind and generous man.

Blessings....

@Kaycee,

So nice to see how generous your clients are. I'm very glad for you.

To Kaycee's clients and friends, THANK YOU GUYS SO VERY VERY MUCH. I TRULY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT. To the Gentleman that donated the baby stuff and clothes, bless you. Thank you!

To my clients that supported me with this, I have a little treat for you once you visit again.

This coming Sunday is Mother's day and I'm really pushing to get as much food as possible to go deliver this weekend. Whomever still find it in their hearts to donate a rand or two, please whatsup me. 0823481606. (But please don't put yourself in a difficult position.) I will send you prove(photos) of where and on what your donation went.

Love
L.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4004
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 20:21:49

Liza it's an absolute pleasure being part of such a wonderful venture. Looking forward to the next project,glad you like my idea... So yes folks we won't stop this thread,the next project is going to be awesome..

Thank you once again to everyone who has contributed to this project. Grateful..

We do this out of the goodness of our hearts,to give without the expectations of receiving anything back. Nothing is for personal gain, it's to benefit the less fortunate..
Pay it forward...
God bless....
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2098
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:17:14

Hey PURPLE WORLD,

YES I'M SCREAMING SO THAT EVERYONE CAN HEAR ME!

Update:

The "Pay it Forward" helpers are coming forward like you guys will never believe. Thank you to the generous donations of the clothes. That's a big big help.

Love
L.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.