PurpleCabbageMon
PurpleCabbageMon - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 14:21:16

On 2021-05-06 12:59:58 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
As of now I'll no longer participate in this or anymore to come,tired officially of the negative people who think we do this for our personal gain, GATVOL, of the attacks..
Good luck with your next project, hope it works out. I played my part..

To all those doing it for personal gain, hope you get blessed.....

Apologies liza.

This will be sad, since you were so passionate about it. What you ladies did was an inspiration to the rest of us.

People are always looking for a way to break someone down, especially if they suspect that person is better than them. People should not judge others, because you have no idea what is going on in someone's head.
They do though, that is the sad part.
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2133
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:06:06

On 2021-05-06 12:59:58 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
As of now I'll no longer participate in this or anymore to come,tired officially of the negative people who think we do this for our personal gain, GATVOL, of the attacks..

Apologies liza.

I don't know what happened or where this comes from( your post above bout personal gain), but thank you for what you did. The Gentlemen are active in communicating with me as it is transparent to any participant.

Clearly I've missed something here. Lol... Anybody want to update me please, as I am the OP of this thread.
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:17:52

PurpleCabbageMon quote:

This will be sad, since you were so passionate about it. What you ladies did was an inspiration to the rest of us.

People are always looking for a way to break someone down, especially if they suspect that person is better than them. People should not judge others, because you have no idea what is going on in someone's head.
They do though, that is the sad part.[/QUOTE]

PurpleCabbageMon,

I will NEVER stop what I do as I will NEVER allow any negativity to break my spirit. I always say stay AWAY from negative people because they will ALWAYS have a PROBLEM for every SOLUTION. There's only two kinds of people: the ones who inspire you and the one who drain you, and it's up to you to pick them wisely. @Kaycee,The quick we learn the less we respond to negative people the more peaceful our life's will be. The battle's negative people are fighting isn't with you/me but it's with themselves. A life motto: If you can't do or speak good, atleast be quiet.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4086
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:21:21

On 2021-05-06 16:06:06 Liza said:
On 2021-05-06 12:59:58 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: As of now I'll no longer participate in this or anymore to come,tired officially of the negative people who think we do this for our personal gain, GATVOL, of the attacks..

Apologies liza.

I don't know what happened or where this comes from( your post above bout personal gain), but thank you for what you did. The Gentlemen are active in communicating with me as it is transparent to any participant.

Clearly I've missed something here. Lol... Anybody want to update me please, as I am the OP of this thread.

No you didn't miss anything,we did voice note each other about it. Remember....

You and I did nothing for personal gain, others did.. remember now..lol...

I just need to refocus on my goals. My new venture....

I was attacked on WhatsApp by a few people saying I'm doing this for myself and nothing is going to charity etc.
I participated to pay it forward to you specifically for what you did for me many years ago...

And yes in turn I paid it forward to others too....

Liza you got me out of a messy situation many moons ago, which you had forgotten about,I never forgot what you did for me. I'll always be grateful...you are more amazing than what you realise..
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2135
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:38:49

On 2021-05-06 16:21:21 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:

On 2021-05-06 16:06:06 Liza said: On 2021-05-06 12:59:58 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: As of now I'll no longer participate in this or anymore to come,tired officially of the negative people who think we do this for our personal gain, GATVOL, of the attacks..

Apologies liza.

No you didn't miss anything,we did voice note each other about it. Remember....

You and I did nothing for personal gain, others did.. remember now..lol...

I just need to refocus on my goals. My new venture....

I was attacked on WhatsApp by a few people saying I'm doing this for myself and nothing is going to charity etc.
I participated to pay it forward to you specifically for what you did for me many years ago...

And yes in turn I paid it forward to others too....

Liza you got me out of a messy situation many moons ago, which you had forgotten about,I never forgot what you did for me. I'll always be grateful...you are more amazing than what you realise..

The people that attack you on whatsup saying it's for your personal gain are absolutely welcome to whatsup me if they donated anything personally to you via money or items and want to know if it got to me. I invite anyone out there to please whatsup me and tell me what you've donated to this lady , I will honestly be upfront with you bout it. If I've received it, will send the prove. Easy peasy. This is not for me. It's for the needy and those who have nothing. But just let us keep in mind that people are sceptical bout helping, that's exactly why I invite anyone to get in contact with me via whatsup.

Love
L.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 646
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 17:23:28

There will always be the naysayers, those who sit back and say look at him he's doing it for himself.

Well guess what the ladies in this thread are not, I have personally sat and talked with all of them, helped them out with stuff, anybody want to say I am doing it for something. Send me a pm we can talk

These ladies are trying to help people less fortunate than them, in this day and age we should all be doing that

I for one applaud them each and every one, and every gentleman and lady who gave, there is people going to be warm and full this weekend because of this and THAT is all that matters

If you can not say something nice to someone then say nothing at all

A very pissed off Jake

Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4087
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 17:25:53

I could say f..k the
We are the people....
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11255
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 17:33:19

On 2021-05-06 17:25:53 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
I could say f..k the
We are the people....

Absolutely. Always the same stirrers, haters or keyboard warriors ;)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 648
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 17:33:58

On 2021-05-06 17:25:53 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
I could say f..k the
We are the people....

Kaycee, I appreciate you, I know you did what you did out of kindness and you know it,

To anybody else *KISS MY ASS*

Continue being you and don't change for anybody

Jake
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 11:12:48

Morning,

It saddens me to bring this to the post. I was and is always transparent in what I do regarding anything I ask for and accept without actually not working or trading for it. As much as you the reader don't want to believe it unfortunately this last project didn't nearly deliver as I've thought. At one stage I believed it did VERY WELL as it was active on the forum as there's plenty donations. Keep in mind my fellow queen took it apon her to get involved without asking first. The way daily updates went, a person would believe this small project is becoming seriously huge. So did I. Again,
she didn't ask to get involved by advertising her services like she did in return for the help. Nor did I approached her for any assistance. My thinking was it could be a good thing as we are not both in Pta, so why not. The project came to a end from her side on Tuesday. I've post that the gentlemen that donated , they are more than welcome to get in contact with me. Verify the legitimate side of this. How do you build trust? By been transparent. How do you do that? To be TRANSPARENT.

Unfortunately my fellow queen blocked me last night and I'm still blocked. I've told her the punters that contributed mearly ask me did I received XYZ, and thank me for what I do even they know it's small scale. Unfortunately I didn't received XYZ as I cant prove the receipts from money or actual stuff to them. The food parcels that I got adds up to R1500 in money value and 10 Pick @ Pay Vouchers from a near and dear friend that use my fellow queen's offer to drop it off there. I sure did got that. The clothes, prams, baby seat covers also received.

Remember you are the audience. There's ALWAYS 3 stories to any incident: My story, then my fellow queen, then what YOU think the truth are.

The gentlemen that donated are very much more than welcome to still get in contact with me or her to ask bout what I received or what you gave. It's after all your kind heart and open wallet that's involved here.
I've never had any complications in any little thing I take on in all my 20 years. Didn't think I will have with this one.

I don't know what to say to you Mr "Pay it Forward". But I will stand responsible for this as I am the OP of this.

Regards
Liza
Xoxo.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.