Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re:The Summit Club
Re:The Summit Club
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-09-27 23:32:08

I took a trip down memory lane on Thursday evening and this place was dead. Are times really that tough that even strip clubs like Summit are taking a hit?

Prof Punter
Prof Punter - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-03 21:00:00

I visited Summit Club on Wednesday (27 Sept). Gambling/slot machines have been moved to the other side of the floor and their place taken by a newly designed lounge with tables and poles! I guess the newly designed lounge will act as a VIP area where the big spenders can have choice strippers and dedicated DJ to entertain them.

I saw two Thai ladies (yes, the famous Code 3 ladies). I guess they were not deported after all. The matured white lady was missing in action.

Quality of girls has gone down badly! Quality of strip shows has also gone down! Most of the girls are plain ugly and have no seductive personality or Jezebel vibe. I was not even tempted to "go upstairs".

Best thing to do is to stick to WG (the ones renting rooms upstairs) and forget about the table dancers. WG know exactly what they are doing, they want to make you their regular.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-10-03 22:07:43

I honestly feel like the newly designed lounge was a step in the wrong direction. But that could also mean they recognized that business was slow and wanted to ensure that the majority of people go to the main area. Less table dancers now, I assume.
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: The Summit club
Re: The Summit club
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-20 05:49:07

Hey chaps

I'm sick of northern suburbs punting. Does anyone want to come with me to Royale Park this weekend? I've found a reliable metered taxi guy to do the drop off and pick up. We don't have to hang out: just thinking there's safety in numbers.
Boobs
Boobs - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1007
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-20 07:42:04

Ghost, it would be fun to join you and others for a night out. I have not been at Summit for many years now but would love to have a 'peek' and experience the vibe the club now has. Unfortunately I am not living in JHb area otherwise I would be tempted to come along. Hope you will get a response from others. if so, have fun and report back please.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-22 02:59:19

I took a trip down memory lane and just got back home. It looks like he traffic is picking up again. The new lounge is looking a lot less dull than the last time I was there. The quality of dancers has deteriorated though. I was caught a bit off guard by the bouncer selling performance enhancement tablets at the entrance, haha!
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re:The Summit Club
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-23 09:55:52

How did you get there?
Prof Punter
Prof Punter - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-23 19:56:16

On 2018-02-22 02:59:19 Pseudonyms said:
I took a trip down memory lane and just got back home. It looks like he traffic is picking up again. The new lounge is looking a lot less dull than the last time I was there. The quality of dancers has deteriorated though. I was caught a bit off guard by the bouncer selling performance enhancement tablets at the entrance, haha!

That place needs to hire better girls. Some of the girls dancing there shouldn't be there at all. Maybe I need to take a long break from Summit
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-25 12:27:39

On 2018-02-23 09:55:52 ghostwrita said:
How did you get there?

I drove there.
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re:The Summit Club
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-10 15:18:19

So I went. Met one new girl that made it worth the trip and hassle, but took her with me. Barring that, largely more of the same. The dancers are less attractive, but retain the same attitude. Freelancers are the same old crowd.

Think I'll try Royale park which I've never done next time.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.