ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re:The Summit Club
Re:The Summit Club
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-27 16:29:09

Hahahahaha

I was there last week. Asked girls, staff, no one seemed to know anything. The search was normal. But then it's not in any of their interests to say so.

Had two good fucks but the roster is getting boring. Perhaps January blues but I didn't have trouble leaving as I normally do, being the man whore that I am.
Blaza
Blaza - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-28 06:18:58

ghostwrita, the girls have been instructed to not discuss the incident so off course no one will know anything.

I saw the gruesome pictures of the scene so this is definately real and it has put me off a bit from that place and I guess it would do the same for more people if they knew.

So perhaps it's not in the club's best interest to have this widely publicised
ghostwrita
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-28 20:41:18

Saffers are funny people. Argue for arguments sake. I did say it's not in their interests to say so...

Suppose, though, if you're truly objective about avoiding crime scenes you'd just stay home since you live in a country with one of the highest peacetime homicide rates in the world :). You also wouldn't drive, given your roads are amongst the most deadly.
Prof Punter
Prof Punter - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-28 22:18:26

I bumped into two former Summit WG down in CPT during December holidays. One of the WG is a former miss Summit winner, she moves from city to city these days. They apparently left Summit due to tough competition from new dancers.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re:The Summit Club
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-29 09:44:13

Those two ladies clearly dropped the ball if they considered new dancers tough competition - perhaps they got lazy and were shown the door. That's definitely the vibe I got when I was there - even those "DJ's" know their place.
John
John - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 706
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-29 20:43:54
Edited: 2017-01-29 20:45:24

Prof punter - are the 2 ex summit wgs still in Cape Town. We have no talent down here. Pm me if you have their details - thanks
ghostwrita
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-01 05:02:09

If one of the two is Pascal on this site then, yes, while she was a great dancer she had a really ooor attitude to go with.

But yes, there's a lot of competition amongst the girls. A couple have told me that unlike the grand the main 'feature' dancers are paid a salary, vs other places where they have to pay to dance. Not sure how true that is.
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-03 15:57:40

So what's the action like during weekdays at Summit?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re:The Summit Club
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-03 18:20:59

On 2017-02-01 05:02:09 ghostwrita said:
If one of the two is Pascal on this site then, yes, while she was a great dancer she had a really ooor attitude to go with.

But yes, there's a lot of competition amongst the girls. A couple have told me that unlike the grand the main 'feature' dancers are paid a salary, vs other places where they have to pay to dance. Not sure how true that is.

I know a former dancer who was getting paid between R12-R15K a month.
Davi_Returns
Davi_Returns - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-04 10:09:02

I know they got raised a month back and most dispersed to other venue...Some as far as pta

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.