Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re:The Summit Club
Re:The Summit Club
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-09 14:17:10

On 2017-01-09 13:45:28 Zama said:
No I just wash my pussy..,brush ,freshen up...unless if I guy asks me specifically not to...

I hope there's a hint of sarcasm there.

I'm not sure if you've been to the Summit Club, but most of the ladies who are not Summit dancers don't have rooms at the club and service the men in the booths. With that being said, there are non-dancers who book a room for the day in order to have more privacy. The ESA ladies I visit always shower before I visit them, irrespective of the time in the day. I'm also a foot fetishist, so I usually discuss this aspect with the ladies prior to a booking.
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-10 10:00:10

I have visited the place on various occasions and found that talent gets better late i.e after 8pm. However, of concern to me is that a dancer was throat slashed by an alleged bf and died right in the club on 27 Dec 16 (patrons and other wgs witnessed that). Of great concern is that the club hasnt released a statement on the matter, or atleast the last time i checked.

I went there after the incident and YES security screening was much intense but i feel the club should release some statement because a person died in their premises, or am i expecting too much from them?

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-10 12:10:03

On 2017-01-10 10:00:10 Former_Vuyisile said:
I have visited the place on various occasions and found that talent gets better late i.e after 8pm. However, of concern to me is that a dancer was throat slashed by an alleged bf and died right in the club on 27 Dec 16 (patrons and other wgs witnessed that). Of great concern is that the club hasnt released a statement on the matter, or atleast the last time i checked.

I went there after the incident and YES security screening was much intense but i feel the club should release some statement because a person died in their premises, or am i expecting too much from them?

@FV, that's sad to hear. I was not aware that a dancer was killed in the club. It was business as usual when I went there - the normal security check with that metal detector, but I was not frisked at all, which I found odd, but I think the bouncer was distracted by the ladies who were downstairs by that security room.

From the looks of things, I'd say you are expecting too much from the club. I am very disappointed in how things are playing out at Summit, and management is to blame for that. And I doubt they would release a statement because they are still getting a lot of business.

I'm even more surprised that it was not closed until the new year after such an incident.
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re:The Summit Club
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-17 07:01:01

Fuck....I was there on the 24th.

When j first went there I felt that the frisks were more thorough. More recently I'm occasionally waved through.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-17 14:16:34

I think you should take the F out of Frisk going there is all Risk !
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re:The Summit Club
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 05:18:36

Not sure I agree. Close call but it was a crime of passion that could happen anywhere.... I'd more worried about thugs off the street robbing people which I don't believe has happened.
Zama
Zama - Re:The Summit Club
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 10:07:33

Yes it was a partner not a random dude ....u know n I think it's better they hush hush it so fewer ppl know rather then a statement then everyone know it's a fact,,u know it might just b a rumour.......
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-23 10:11:28

Oh well maybe there are different ways of dealing with adversity, i guess the trick is not to make the situation any worse. However, @Zama i disagree with your closing statement which says it could be a rumour; i am privy to the finer points around the incident.
Zama
Zama - Re:The Summit Club
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 153
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-23 12:04:47

I know it's not a rumour...m saying to ppl who don't know the finer points around the story... they can just pass it off as a rumour.....u get me???
Prof Punter
Prof Punter - Re:The Summit Club
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-24 20:21:58

On 2017-01-23 12:04:47 Zama said:
I know it's not a rumour...m saying to ppl who don't know the finer points around the story... they can just pass it off as a rumour.....u get me???

rumour say the alleged killer is out on bail. the alleged killer is looking for witnesses.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.