Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Re: WEED is LEGAL
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 13:50:00

Climax

I will not judge you for what you do in the privacy of your home. If I have booked a session, I will not accept it if you are under the influence of anything.

As you have the right to ask me to leave if I arrive intoxicated, high ad a kite, so do I have the right to leave if that is the case.

Ps.

Alcohol have never caused an motor vehicle accident, as it cannot drive a motor vehicle. People causes accidents.
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 13:51:51
Edited: 2018-09-19 13:52:50

It's definitely a step in the right direction.
Our society and particularly governments try to tell us how to live our lives e.g. prohibition of alcohol.

If we had to let the authorities decide what we can and can't have what's stopping them from taking all our liberties.
We would then be forced to work 12 maybe more hours a day and just pay taxes and eat food which in time they will say what you can and can't eat.

It's a victory for us , the individuals , to decide what we want and a defeat for all those moralists and holier than thou puritan control freaks.

I find it amusing that those who are so vehemently
Opposed to weed from a moral high ground find it ok to be on this site.

Me thinks you are on too high a horse.

No pun intended :)

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5348
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 14:08:33
Edited: 2018-09-19 14:11:36

I am a recovering drug addict, and I used to smoke weed in high school. It stopped being fun after 2 years and started making me feel shit. I abused it though and I know many people who have smoked their whole lives and are well functioning, successful people in their personal and proffessonal lives! People are different and do different things for various reasons. Anything in excess is bad, but there are people who handle some things with responsibility and moderation! I am a balls to the wall kind of person...all or nothing! People like Climax and those I mentioned have level heads! She is not a stoner and has great ethics. I know many girls in the industry and I've met many clients and I can agree that I'd rather spend time with those that smoke weed over those that drink or take hard drugs! If you judge girls for smoking weed and go to those that you assume are sober...then quit punting! Very few are actually honest about what they do! Seen it time and time again and have been shocked at those I saw using harder substances.

I have never seen a weed smoker fighting or causing trouble...there is no danger to you as a punter seeing a girl that smokes weed! Most of them you would never suspect of being weed or even cigarette smokers!
Robust
Robust - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 14:20:50
Edited: 2018-09-19 14:21:33

On 2018-09-19 13:51:51 Johnlennon said:
Our society and particularly governments try to tell us how to live our lives e.g. prohibition of alcohol.

If we had to let the authorities decide what we can and can't have what's stopping them from taking all our liberties.
We would then be forced to work 12 maybe more hours a day and just pay taxes and eat food which in time they will say what you can and can't eat.

It's a victory for us , the individuals , to decide what we want and a defeat for all those moralists and holier than thou puritan control freaks.

I think there are many who appose this have different motivations. My reasons have no morality in them and purely on personal preference. I don't like smoking of any kind. I live in pretty much a smoke free environment so no amount of breath mints and perfume can hid the fact that a person is a smoker. So it is just off putting for me.

On another matter of government interference, I agree with you wholeheartedly. But the double standards frustrate me no end. Legalise marijuana but then they put in laws to control family dynamics and religious institutions.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 205
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 14:22:28

On 2018-09-19 14:08:33 Veronica Franco said:
I am a recovering drug addict, and I used to smoke weed in high school. It stopped being fun after 2 years and started making me feel shit. I abused it though and I know many people who have smoked their whole lives and are well functioning, successful people in their personal and proffessonal lives! People are different and do different things for various reasons. Anything in excess is bad, but there are people who handle some things with responsibility and moderation! I am a balls to the wall kind of person...all or nothing! People like Climax and those I mentioned have level heads! She is not a stoner and has great ethics. I know many girls in the industry and I've met many clients and I can agree that I'd rather spend time with those that smoke weed over those that drink or take hard drugs! If you judge girls for smoking weed and go to those that you assume are sober...then quit punting! Very few are actually honest about what they do! Seen it time and time again and have been shocked at those I saw using harder substances.

I have never seen a weed smoker fighting or causing trouble...there is no danger to you as a punter seeing a girl that smokes weed! Most of them you would never suspect of being weed or even cigarette smokers!

Well done girl for being clean for so long x x I salute you xxxx
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 569
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 15:20:07

On 2018-09-19 13:51:51 Johnlennon said:

Moral high ground, are you saying it is immoral to be on this site?? Ladies you have been warned about the thought police, I am horrified that you would deem it immoral to go onto a website for entertainment and friendship purposes.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5354
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 15:27:21
Edited: 2018-09-19 15:28:41

On 2018-09-19 15:20:07 Tegwane said:
On 2018-09-19 13:51:51 Johnlennon said: It's definitely a step in the right direction.

Moral high ground, are you saying it is immoral to be on this site?? Ladies you have been warned about the thought police, I am horrified that you would deem it immoral to go onto a website for entertainment and friendship purposes.

It's not immoral...but knowing what this industry can do to people...like drugs, its not the most wholesome place to be! It's better to be a wg then live on the streets and it's better to be a punter then have an affair...but still not ideal!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5355
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 15:38:55

there are very few ladies that don't have a vice! Weed is the least of worries in this industry and it's hypocrisy to expect us to not have any when we are essentially your vices!
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 570
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 15:59:55

On 2018-09-19 15:38:55 Veronica Franco said:
there are very few ladies that don't have a vice! Weed is the least of worries in this industry and it's hypocrisy to expect us to not have any when we are essentially your vices!

Veronica no one is saying anything about vices, it is all too do with weed. Ladies are not a vice, but in my opinion a necessary part of life
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5362
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 16:02:25

On 2018-09-19 15:59:55 Tegwane said:
On 2018-09-19 15:38:55 Veronica Franco said: there are very few ladies that don't have a vice! Weed is the least of worries in this industry and it's hypocrisy to expect us to not have any when we are essentially your vices!

Veronica no one is saying anything about vices, it is all too do with weed. Ladies are not a vice, but in my opinion a necessary part of life

Lol...i respect your opinion...but we are a necessary part of a punters life...therefore a vice...if every guy thought we were essential...we wouldn't have a decline in business!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.