Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 473
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:22:50

On 2018-09-18 21:17:19 Climax said:
On 2018-09-18 21:11:27 Sultry Indian Jiah said: Two weeks ago one of my neighbours invited me to join her, the family and friends for drinks and dinner at our recreational area.

So I get there and this lady has her hands covering her face, body heaving and shaking, the sounds not sure if she's crying or giggling. Her sister looking very embarrassed, tells me that my neighbor smoked weed, is high and having this episode of uncontrollable giggles.

Shame I felt bad for her teenage son and her family who were all sober and looking very embarrassed.

I use cannabis oil for pain management very sparingly and only when I am not working. My neighbor gave me three cannabis plants as a gift, but they died as I was working on these recipes to make my own cannabis butter, cookies and fudge.

Excited now I can invite my neighbor over for cannabis tea and cookies.

Can I get an invite?

Me three!
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 567
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:23:04

On 2018-09-18 21:19:58 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Its fine how some people are reacting on weed,but some guys here have always been giving ladies strong drugs.now people wanna act all holier fuck that shit,meet my cousins then you will see that weed is not addictive at all.I learnt weed from them,but here i am havent smoked weed for months now.how many of those who take cocaine and haven't taken for months.

please we all adults here,life is a choice yes i choose to smoke weed its who i am.

You are welcome to go preach at church but dont do that shit here.if i want to meet holy people i go to church.

Preaching, surely an opinion that differs from yours? You are right it is your choice, as it is my choice who I visit?
Sexyhumour
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 474
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:25:22

Its fine how some people are reacting on weed,but some guys here have always been giving ladies strong drugs.now people wanna act all holier fuck that shit,meet my cousins then you will see that weed is not addictive at all.I learnt weed from them,but here i am havent smoked weed for months now.how many of those who take cocaine and haven't taken for months.

please we all adults here,life is a choice yes i choose to smoke weed its who i am.

You are welcome to go preach at church but dont do that shit here.if i want to meet holy people i go to church.

Amen!!
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:26:04

On 2018-09-18 20:37:22 Piqued said:
it is my duty

Just got "Call of Duty" in my mind....hehe....anyway.

Ive tried weed....in my youthful past not thaaaaat long ago.

Drawbacks:

The earth spins too quick
Got this hell of a cold sweat.

No munchies...no giggles. Maybe Im allergic to the stuff.
Climax
Climax - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3576
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:26:19

Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3577
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:29:05

Yes gurlllll....
Sexyhumour
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 475
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:31:06

On 2018-09-18 21:23:04 Tegwane said:

Preaching, surely an opinion that differs from yours? You are right it is your choice, as it is my choice who I visit?

Amen on that place (zulu translation)AMEN KU.........
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 600
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:40:43

Miss Barbie I get you... But on the end of the day not everyone are strong enough to say no to the next drug...I for one would rather let my son know it's wrong because it will lead to another temptation... I know alot of people that smoke weed and they are awsome peolple.. As I said not everyone are as lucky as your cousins to enjoy it the way they do, the natural way...
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:42:27

Does it make one horny?
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3579
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:43:23

On 2018-09-18 21:40:43 Lizaan said:
Miss Barbie I get you... But on the end of the day not everyone are strong enough to say no to the next drug...I for one would rather let my son know it's wrong because it will lead to another temptation... I know alot of people that smoke weed and they are awsome peolple.. As I said not everyone are as lucky as your cousins to enjoy it the way they do, the natural way...

Why would anyone smoke weed infront of their kids?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.