Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Re: WEED is LEGAL
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-18 20:37:22

"Spaced out" or not.

If you are under the influence of weed, alcohol or anything else, it is my duty to warn fellow punters about it.

Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 20:42:23

On 2018-09-18 20:31:58 Tegwane said:
On 2018-09-18 20:29:56 Sexyhumour said: On 2018-09-18 20:19:33 jjsoap said: A question to all the ladies in support of smoking weed.

I do take it you will not be upset if a punter mention it in his review that you were "spaced out".

If I looked like a zombie during the session and saliva was probably dripping off my lips as I assume that"spaced out" would be something like that, then he can mention it especially if I was a dead brick during the session and didn't deliver at all.

Do you believe you would be fully aware of your actions at the time?

As I've said, im not a religious smoker, and also as a new girl in the industry i wouldn't risk being "goofed" with a client...
Climax
Climax - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3574
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 20:44:46

On 2018-09-18 20:37:22 Piqued said:
"Spaced out" or not.

If you are under the influence of weed, alcohol or anything else, it is my duty to warn fellow punters about it.

Ofcourse babe, do that...

Other punters have to take an educated decision as to who they spend time with...

If the review is honest and true go for it...
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 566
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 20:47:46

On 2018-09-18 20:42:23 Sexyhumour said:
On 2018-09-18 20:31:58 Tegwane said: On 2018-09-18 20:29:56 Sexyhumour said: On 2018-09-18 20:19:33 jjsoap said: A question to all the ladies in support of smoking weed.

I do take it you will not be upset if a punter mention it in his review that you were "spaced

If I looked like a zombie during the session and saliva was probably dripping off my lips as I assume that"spaced out" would be something like that, then he can mention it especially if I was a dead brick during the session and didn't deliver at all.

Do you believe you would be fully aware of your actions at the time?

As I've said, im not a religious smoker, and also as a new girl in the industry i wouldn't risk being "goofed" with a client...

Thank you for your honesty
Lizaan
Lizaan - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 599
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:07:25

The smoking are not the problem, it's the shit like mandrags and shit they going to use with it. It's like give the pinkie and they grab the whole hand. I do not think it's a good idea to make it legal. It start with something small and not everyone are strong enough to say no to the next high... I don't have a addictive personality but think about our generation to come.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 744
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:11:27
Edited: 2018-09-18 21:14:11

Two weeks ago one of my neighbours invited me to join her, the family and friends for drinks and dinner at our recreational area.

So I get there and this lady has her hands covering her face, body heaving and shaking, the sounds not sure if she's crying or giggling. Her sister looking very embarrassed, tells me that my neighbor smoked weed, is high and having this episode of uncontrollable giggles.

Shame I felt bad for her teenage son and her family who were all sober and looking very embarrassed.

I use cannabis oil for pain management very sparingly and only when I am not working. My neighbor gave me three cannabis plants as a gift, but they died as I was working on these recipes to make my own cannabis butter, cookies and fudge.

Excited now I can invite my neighbor over for cannabis tea and cookies.
Climax
Climax - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3575
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:17:19

On 2018-09-18 21:11:27 Sultry Indian Jiah said:
Two weeks ago one of my neighbours invited me to join her, the family and friends for drinks and dinner at our recreational area.

So I get there and this lady has her hands covering her face, body heaving and shaking, the sounds not sure if she's crying or giggling. Her sister looking very embarrassed, tells me that my neighbor smoked weed, is high and having this episode of uncontrollable giggles.

Shame I felt bad for her teenage son and her family who were all sober and looking very embarrassed.

I use cannabis oil for pain management very sparingly and only when I am not working. My neighbor gave me three cannabis plants as a gift, but they died as I was working on these recipes to make my own cannabis butter, cookies and fudge.

Excited now I can invite my neighbor over for cannabis tea and cookies.

Can I get an invite?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:17:20

There's some key take aways here.

The process to legalize was legal, transparent and very constitutional. Which means it was not emotional like or perseptive like some punters.

As a long term smoker, believer of the good in weed and an activist I'm satisfied. We advocated for this for many years knowing that doctors, magistrates, lawyers, presidents and many other intellectuals use it for different good things.

Now onto the LAND

#HigherHigherBaby
Bone Thugs n Harmony
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:19:58

Its fine how some people are reacting on weed,but some guys here have always been giving ladies strong drugs.now people wanna act all holier fuck that shit,meet my cousins then you will see that weed is not addictive at all.I learnt weed from them,but here i am havent smoked weed for months now.how many of those who take cocaine and haven't taken for months.

please we all adults here,life is a choice yes i choose to smoke weed its who i am.

You are welcome to go preach at church but dont do that shit here.if i want to meet holy people i go to church.
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 472
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 21:20:09

On 2018-09-18 21:07:25 Lizaan said:
The smoking are not the problem, it's the shit like mandrags and shit they going to use with it. It's like give the pinkie and they grab the whole hand. I do not think it's a good idea to make it legal. It start with something small and not everyone are strong enough to say no to the next high... I don't have a addictive personality but think about our generation to come.

I get you and I feel you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.