Miss Barbie Doll - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 00:09:54

On 2018-09-18 23:52:54 Sexyhumour said:
On 2018-09-18 23:47:00

Hehehehehehe people don't know that you are actually capable of marinating meat with weed.

"Remember my birthday* and it wasn't about bookings but us having fun otherwise we would be reported "spaced out" if we took any bookings lol.

Hahahahaha eish me though bad bitch thank god not everyone know me hahahaha:))
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 482
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 00:22:54

On 2018-09-19 00:09:54 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2018-09-18 23:52:54 Sexyhumour said: On 2018-09-18 23:47:00

Hehehehehehe people don't know that you are actually capable of marinating meat with weed.

"Remember my birthday* and it wasn't about bookings but us having fun otherwise we would be reported "spaced out" if we took any bookings lol.

Hahahahaha eish me though bad bitch thank god not everyone know me hahahaha:))

I guess we are allowed to be ourselves.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WEED is LEGAL
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 01:24:38

It is addictive and bad for you
Burfi
Burfi - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 02:27:10

I've always been pro-choice for people to decide for themselves what the fuck they wanna do or not do.

I'm very glad that so many punters and WGs openly admit to smoking dagga. I now realy wish they can also decriminalize crack and typing. (<-- supposed to be africaans). Would more prefer WGs admitted using that shit, lol!

I've never tried weed and dont even smoke cigarettes or hubbly bubbly, but when I lived in CT as a student, I noticed how fucked up dagga makes a heavy users' skin. But being CT, they probably mixed it with mandrax, lol!

On a serious note, I wish the government can also decriminalize and legalize euthanasia. I fully support that shit.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 249
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 02:31:42

But there's no mention of the allowed/acceptable quantity. Hmmmmmm
DropKick
DropKick - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 07:08:21
Edited: 2018-09-19 07:10:50

*Peace out fellow friends* :)

......../
.| / /|
.| / / |
.| | / | |
.... / / /
.|__ // /__/|
.___-- --___/
...../_/||_
........||

ahhhh my ganja plant collapsed :(
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 07:29:22
Edited: 2018-09-19 07:59:55

Im sure a number of people are happy about this as I even herd the cashiers in click were pleased that this law was passed.

What amazes me is how society are so anti weed, yet its ok to drink up a storm crash cars get locked up for the night but it's not ok for weed to be legalized.

Did you know??? That majority of road accidents and deaths were caused by drunken drivers ;) yet alcohol remains legal
# weired face

Not that I am complaining since I am Tequila Sheila when I start partying :)

I just wish more people would taxify and Uber when partying up a storm. Just be considerate of other lives on the road
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1405
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 08:07:03

I have not seen anyone saying it is fine to drink and drive, people just don't feel comfortable with weed.

As Piqued have said yesterday, nobody will stop you from smoking it. Go forth and enjoy, sure we will soon read about it in the review section.

Ladies if it does get mentioned there, you should accept it, seeing that you consider it as another sigarette "brand".
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: WEED is LEGAL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 08:24:16

On 2018-09-19 08:07:03 jjsoap said:
I have not seen anyone saying it is fine to drink and drive, people just don't feel comfortable with weed.

As Piqued have said yesterday, nobody will stop you from smoking it. Go forth and enjoy, sure we will soon read about it in the review section.

Ladies if it does get mentioned there, you should accept it, seeing that you consider it as another sigarette "brand".

I never said anyone said it's acceptable.

It's just insane how many people are quick to speak up against weed when booze has harmed and even killed more innocent people than weed ;)

But I guess those must be narcissists in their own right then as they are comfortable with people who drink and drive and endanger other people's lives. Yet weed is used widely for its medicinal properties and they are not comfortable with it. Strange but true.

But then that's just me and my opinion.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WEED is LEGAL
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 08:35:45

Where can i find seeds ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.