Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: White Pussy
Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4955
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-21 11:58:54

On 2018-07-21 11:55:35 chancetaker said:
Look we'll never completely agree. And that's fine, that was never my intention. But it's healthy to float and debate ideas when its in a civilised manner. And yes no toys left their cots in this conversation lol.

Indeed...i just want you to recognize why this happens in this industry. You can surely understand but don't have to like it or even agree! This topic is a very sore point for both clients and sps. I rarely answer on these threads but I think it's important for there to be some kind of understanding!
Sandon
Sandon - Re: White Pussy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 12:29:44

On 2018-07-21 11:29:54 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-07-21 11:28:22 Sandon said: This has gone too far now.

How so? We are having a discussion...??? It seems quite civil as far as I can see.

Not quite civil if l go deeper with the statements I read. Some statements are not in context with the issue on the table.
Sandon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 393
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 12:31:23

On 2018-07-21 11:29:54 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-07-21 11:28:22 Sandon said: This has gone too far now.

How so? We are having a discussion...??? It seems quite civil as far as I can see.

Not quite civil if l go deeper with the statements I read. Some statements are not in context with the issue on the table.
Sandon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 12:36:21

On 2018-07-21 11:17:45 Mike X said:
Be sure to differentiate between a racist and racial preference.

Everyone has the right to racial preference.

What is the difference if l may ask
Sandon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 12:36:48
Edited: 2018-07-21 12:37:26

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4956
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-21 13:29:43

On 2018-07-21 12:29:44 Sandon said:
On 2018-07-21 11:29:54 Veronica Franco said: On 2018-07-21 11:28:22 Sandon said: This has gone too far now.

Please elaborate?
Bastet
Bastet - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 14:51:17

Tried the local SPCA for a white pussy?
Sandon
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 15:19:48

On 2018-07-21 12:29:44 Sandon said:
On 2018-07-21 11:29:54 Veronica Franco said: On 2018-07-21 11:28:22 Sandon said: This has gone too far now.

According to you and the article which has no grounds, only Blacks rape and attack, and white girls fear that they might be raped during the session
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White Pussy
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-07-21 15:56:40

@chancetaker, I think you are very idealistic and have a beautiful picture of life as it could/should be, but I question whether it is a realistic picture. A non-racial non-sexist society is an ideal that "many" of us aspire to, and it is an ideal that "many" of us are prepared to die for, if needs be.

In my opinion, @Veronica Franco, gives well developed coherent and logical explanations that are also practical. And from what I gather from what she writes, I think that she is one of the "many" who aspire to this peaceful love-filled ideal that I have mentioned above....

As I have already admitted in my earlier post on this topic, I have a sickness called "loving (or lusting after) white women obsessively". If I call a lady and she refuses to see me after I tell her that I am a black, that is painful for sure. It could be that she is racist, it could be that she is afraid due to the crime situations on SA, or it could be because of some other arbitrary personal reasons. What does it matter to me? Well of course if it is because she is afraid, that is sad and unacceptable that women live in fear and she has to do what she must in order to feel safe, even if that means I get excluded from her services. I know I would never hurt anyone, and certainly I would never hurt any woman, and particularly I would never hurt a white woman. But that is not written on my face. And for those who harm women, it is also not written on their faces.

The fact of the matter is that I do not [and maybe, cannot] really know why she turned me down. Because I would rather want to believe that she is a good person, I will simply assume that her reasons for turning me down are somehow NOT racist. And I will gracefully move on. But even if her reasons were in fact racist, I would also readily let that be, and move on even quicker and more gracefully. After all, would you really want to "dance" with somebody who hates you if you knew it beforehand? You do not want a racist person or any otherwisely bad person to touch you in any way at all!!!!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White Pussy
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-21 16:20:53

This thread has been derailed and now it's heading down a road where people will be quoting definitions of Racism vs Fear and we'll have an entire thesis from linguists and experts on how the two are on opposite spectrums but at times there's a grey area.

Chance, my post was not meant to be dismissive of your views. All I was trying to show is that this topic has been discussed several times without any conclusion and it becomes clear each time a new thread is started, that nothing has changed.

Since this topic is about white women in Pretoria (those with ROAR on their adverts) and black men, I will limit these next statements to them only.

The seasoned ladies who have been advertising on this site for a long time know very well how ROAR gets interpreted when slapped on their adverts. If they are willing to carry the weight of any stigma that comes with it, who are we to lecture them? It's their business, their bodies and they are to do with them as they please.

You (not Chance, black men in general) as a black punter have a choice to:

- pick up the phone and call despite seeing "ROAR" on their advert;

Or

- give them a miss and proceed to next advert until you find one without ROAR on it. And there's no guarantee that the one without ROAR won't reject you either. Maybe even reject you at the door after driving (X) kilometers.

Should you choose to go with the first option, don't expect people to sympathize with you if you get rejected based on your race (whatever the WGs reason - racist or not) because out of your own free will you picked up the phone knowing that (your feelings might get hurt by someone you've never met) you might get rejected because you are black.

There's an exception for new punters who are new to ESA. But the oldies have no excuse for going on about this "choice" by wgs to no end. Whether it's for the sake of debate or not.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.