Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: White Pussy
Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4993
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-23 09:11:54

On 2018-07-22 23:12:48 Sandon said:
Thanx ladies for accomodating us through all your experiences.

I go where l am accepted and where l am not accepted l pass without complaining. It is not a matter of life and death to me. I take it easy and with respect.

Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.

Lovely conclusion Sandon! Respect!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4995
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-23 10:21:51

On 2018-07-21 23:18:28 virtual2018 said:
Can someone please lock Veronica back in the hole she was in for the past month or so? She is back with her old habits of bashing other girls, attacking punters and now contributing to racism! For some reasons she always takes it upon on herself to speak for others and always screws it up in the process ...not sure where she got the Pule mab mandat this time around! Just watch , shortly she will be talking about other people kids, guns in restaurants and secrets cops...always at the center of controversy.

You have no clue what is going on virtual! This will all be concluded soon as many people have been hurt and not by me! Just because I have the balls to stand up for myself and my own often at my own peril, doesn't give you, an outsider, the right to bad mouth me! Nothing on this post was controversial and I don't speak for all the girls, but rather from 11 years experience. I listen, I watch and observe! My thought processes are much deeper then you will ever know or be aware of! So please leave me alone. You don't like me and that's fine. But everything I say and do has method and is very far from madness! I can't speak openly much of the time, so you will just have to continue labelling me the devil! I've been accused of many things with no proof! I have proof of everything I say...but you are not privy to it.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-23 10:24:43

On 2018-07-21 18:17:43 chancetaker said:

People keep repeating the same arguments although they have been addressed.

Boss, but that's exactly what you are doing, even under your previous nic.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 229
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-23 10:28:37

On 2018-07-22 09:46:44 Veronica Franco said:

Another favorite as I pick up the call...

Them: "bizniz"...
Me: "umm, excuse me?"...
Them: "How mush yo bizniz..."I want fuck"...
Me: "Sorry you have the wrong number!"
Them: "Racist white bitch"

"How mush your bizniz"
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4996
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-23 10:32:38

On 2018-07-23 10:28:37 Burfi said:
On 2018-07-22 09:46:44 Veronica Franco said:

Another favorite as I pick up the call...

Them: "bizniz"...
Me: "umm, excuse me?"...
Them: "How mush yo bizniz..."I want fuck"...
Me: "Sorry you have the wrong number!"
Them: "Racist white bitch"

"How mush your bizniz"
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

It's very common Burfi, lol. I get that same enquiry from different clients!
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-23 13:39:18
Edited: 2018-07-23 14:28:43

@Vitual2018....LMAO......that name says it all!!! Nice one lady. For someone spending such an amazing amount of time on the forum (second post since joining last year) you sure have "allot" to say? Please dont say.."aaaaghhj...I read allot but dont comment", because if you read allot you wouldve gotten some "facts" right.

(The date you joined say allot as well...maybe everything)
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: White Pussy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 925
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-23 14:54:38

On 2018-07-21 11:41:47 Fire said:
Fire.... In Montana hot as hell

Most definitely.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: White Pussy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 631
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-23 15:09:59

So perhaps we can summarize this whole discussion by defining rights of the parties:

Girls"My body therefor what I do is my choice"
Punters "My money and how I try to spend it is my little head's choice"
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White Pussy
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-24 13:55:21

Woah, this topic has gotten so many comments from people, mostly recycled arguments.

Can we just please close this because:
A) ROAR does not mean she won't see people of other colour. Pick up the phone and call her and find out for yourself, ROAR could be other discriminatory things like she won't see people over 50 years old for example, so don't always jump to conclusions.

B) those people who say she has the right to racial preference. This is indeed true. Everyone has the right to do anything, however, just because it's a right, it doesn't mean it's not racist. If you want to practice your rights, then accept the backlash that comes with it

C) Black guys, If you want to punt a white girl, there are plenty of white girls who will cater to you especially areas in Johannesburg(Sandton,Randburg, Northcliff and Fourways). If you find a WG who does not cater to you then unfortunately you can't do much about it can you? Move along until you find someone who will because from what i've learnt on this forum is that topics like these will never be resolved

D) The purple world is where we all have an opportunity to live out our fantasies. Heck, Even Pieter du Doit and Andries Malan are seeing black girls in silence, do the same. Understand that this is a business, A lot of these girls are protecting their interests.

E) There is inferiority complex and it's both from black guys and white guys. Black guys have put white woman on a very high pedestal. I get that with the history of this country, being involved with a white woman was illegal, but my goodness, some of you make it seem that they are better lovers, when they are actually not different to the beautiful Indian, Black and Coloured ladies. White gents, can't stand the idea of their woman fucking black guys. Maybe it's because of the stereotypes of black guys in bed lol lol lol. Some will stop going to a white WG if he found out about her involvement with gents of other colour.

So people of the purple world, Move in silence. No one needs to know your business
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White Pussy
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-24 13:58:12

On 2018-07-23 15:09:59 undercoverpta said:
So perhaps we can summarize this whole discussion by defining rights of the parties:

Girls"My body therefor what I do is my choice"
Punters "My money and how I try to spend it is my little head's choice"

I laughed so much.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.