Climax
Climax - Re: White Pussy
Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3272
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-22 14:44:38

On 2018-07-22 10:19:10 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-07-22 10:05:12 Kimmylee said: On 2018-07-22 09:46:44 Veronica Franco said:

Another favorite as I pick up the call...

Them: "bizniz"...
Me: "umm, excuse me?"...
Them: "How mush yo bizniz..."I want fuck"...
Me: "Sorry you have the wrong number!"
Them: "Racist white bitch"

I then just hang up and block the number!

Approach is everything no matter the race of a person.

In my personal experience I have had the same thing in the past,especially when I used to allow whatsapp requests. It was mostly from Pakistanian guys both on whatsapp and calls. I would at times find it funny but the more it continued (either with the same person or the next) I lost it, then block.

And I've been called a K#### bitch by some african and caucasian dudes at every turn, never really bothered me. And if there's still more name calling, I will still not be bothered about it. It doesn't serve me for any purpose. I just say "Thank you or you're welcome" and I move along.

I very rarely see Pakistanis for that reason besides the fact that I've had numerous bad experiences with them. It seems we all get it from all sides regardless of race!

Hahahaha I'm done entertaining black guys and Pakistani guys that speak like that...ive realised that they want to fuck for an hour straight up without stopping or either have no clue at all what to do with a lady, also they are downright boring as there's not even a conversation...

I was told I'm a product of rape by a white man in polokwane who wanted a relationship with me pretending he doesn't know what I do for a living (he knew because he called on my business line)

I get a lot of flack from white men who think I can offer them anything they want because they're going to pay...

Some even tell me I'm too expensive for a black, or you sound good for a black, or you're so hot I thought you were Caucasian, really???

I'm not bordered as I have a lot of white clientele that adores me...

So to the black guys that are feeling rejected by "white pussy" please get over it and keep searching you'll find that there's a lot of lovely white ladies that will cater to you...

And please speak properly with respect, (and this is to gentlemen in all races), no woman will entertain a self centered guy that thinks just because he's paying he'll get whatever he wants...
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-22 14:45:21

On 2018-07-22 14:19:23 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-07-22 14:17:55 Blaza said: On 2018-07-21 23:17:31 KICKASS said: The guy asked for white pussy my God how did this turn into this bullshit

The minute you see such a request, you know whats gonna come next. It's like pressing rewind and play. Next time, he should ask for pink pussy instead and perhaps he'll get a better response

Lol...arent black ladies pussies pink? In fact from what I've seen...all are pink, lmao!

According to him they are navy blue, Hahahahaha....
Blaza
Blaza - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-22 15:23:20

I'll admit I'm no expert but I've been led to believe that pussy really is pink. That is, if you go past the superficial and get to know the real pussy on the inside. Deep down, at the heart if you will, pussy is pink from what I've been told
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4983
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-22 15:41:42

On 2018-07-22 14:44:38 Climax said:
On 2018-07-22 10:19:10 Veronica Franco said: On 2018-07-22 10:05:12 Kimmylee said: On 2018-07-22 09:46:44 Veronica Franco said:

Another favorite as I pick up the call...

Them: "bizniz"...
Me: "umm, excuse me?"...
Them: "How mush yo bizniz..."I want fuck"...
Me: "Sorry you have the wrong number!"
Them: "Racist white bitch"

I then just hang up and block the number!

Approach is everything no matter the race of a person.

In my personal experience I have had the same thing in the past,especially when I used to allow whatsapp requests. It was mostly from Pakistanian guys both on whatsapp and calls. I would at times find it funny but the more it continued (either with the same person or the next) I lost it, then block.

And I've been called a K#### bitch by some african and caucasian dudes at every turn, never really bothered me. And if there's still more name calling, I will still not be bothered about it. It doesn't serve me for any purpose. I just say "Thank you or you're welcome" and I move along.

I very rarely see Pakistanis for that reason besides the fact that I've had numerous bad experiences with them. It seems we all get it from all sides regardless of race!

Hahahaha I'm done entertaining black guys and Pakistani guys that speak like that...ive realised that they want to fuck for an hour straight up without stopping or either have no clue at all what to do with a lady, also they are downright boring as there's not even a conversation...

I was told I'm a product of rape by a white man in polokwane who wanted a relationship with me pretending he doesn't know what I do for a living (he knew because he called on my business line)

I get a lot of flack from white men who think I can offer them anything they want because they're going to pay...

Some even tell me I'm too expensive for a black, or you sound good for a black, or you're so hot I thought you were Caucasian, really???

I'm not bordered as I have a lot of white clientele that adores me...

So to the black guys that are feeling rejected by "white pussy" please get over it and keep searching you'll find that there's a lot of lovely white ladies that will cater to you...

And please speak properly with respect, (and this is to gentlemen in all races), no woman will entertain a self centered guy that thinks just because he's paying he'll get whatever he wants...

And that's why I love your sexy ass! Reading your post...it rings true for all of us across colour lines...even as Kimmy said earlier! We are all targets of the mentally challenged! Lmao
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2309
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-22 16:23:56
Edited: 2018-07-22 16:58:41

Hey I'm even rejected over the phone and that happened too many times when a few clients would ask if I was Chinese, White or Coloured. Because I too have been told I speak well over the phone and I don't sound black nor sound as if I'm South African (whatever that means). When I answer yes to being african, yes to being mixed race (which I am) I get total silence or sense some form of discomfort in the voice. Then as I'm about to explain or ask a question as to what it is exactly that the individual is looking for, I hear a peep in my ear. Not a thank you for your time, nothing just the sound of rejection in your ear.

I've been rejected in terms of my fees and even got a bad review saying I've inflated my prices and there's more other good services out there at a lower rate including the extras with that amount.

And in terms of what I offer rather what I don't offer I've been rejected because of my breast size it's either they are just not perky enough, my height suffered as well.

I've been rejected because in the later stages of my life I had dermatitis on my elbows, my inner thighs, under my breasts, on my knees front and back, on the hip area and the bum cheeks. All that was over the phone because I was honest enough to say I'm struggling with eczema which I never had growing up. I was rejected because of thoughts that I would infect them, spread my eczema etc. I was treated as if I had all types of diseases. But those that knew me and understood what eczema was because it's either they had it or their kids or close relations have it and struggle. I never really lost much there because we had suffered the same pain. They were not alone. And they would even come with gift packets, a bottle or tub of eczema creams followed with lots of cash for my services. I carry those scars today and I'm loving them because it's who I am.

I've been rejected for not having long painted nails on my hands and painted on my feet when you've just ticked all the other boxes in the interview. Heck I've been rejected for my fairy tale stories and pics that sometimes look frightening to most who find them unimpressive.

At the end of the day it's a loss of income, you're rejected, your confidence lowers in milliseconds, you're still rejected. Your patience runs thin because you're rejected and never have I once gone on the public thread or anywhere and called anybody a racist.

I take it with more than just a pinch of salt. I take it with salt that fills up the ocean as bitter as it is I'm still here and alive to see another day.

Then boom someone else comes along and I do my ish, get paid twice as much. I'm happy and I move along.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4985
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-22 17:14:12

I can relate to most of what you have said Kimmy! Even the eczema. Prejudice is a daily occurrence for us...I'm always impressed how ladies handle those situations! You ladies are very in control of your lives and your minds! Two thumbs up to all of you!
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3275
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-22 18:30:05

The guys see our posts here and they think our lives are just a bed of roses...

As I've said I have very sensitive nipples and I'm not taking a chance to mess with that glorious feeling and have a boobjob...

I know that "beep beep" sound oh so well, simply because I'm a Zulu girl and I can't complain about size in my lovely bottom because "black men are huge" really?

But do we come here and scream "racist" just because someone has a preference?
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2311
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-22 21:02:29

On 2018-07-22 17:14:12 Veronica Franco said:
I can relate to most of what you have said Kimmy! Even the eczema. Prejudice is a daily occurrence for us...I'm always impressed how ladies handle those situations! You ladies are very in control of your lives and your minds! Two thumbs up to all of you!

I for one do too have my weaknesses. But I don't dwell on them for too long I embrace them. I learn from them and there where I am weak I am stronger and better than before.
Sandon
Sandon - Re: White Pussy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 398
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-22 23:12:48

Thanx ladies for accomodating us through all your experiences.

I go where l am accepted and where l am not accepted l pass without complaining. It is not a matter of life and death to me. I take it easy and with respect.

Every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White Pussy
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-23 09:09:11

On 2018-07-22 14:19:23 Veronica Franco said:
....arent black ladies pussies pink? In fact from what I've seen...all are pink, lmao!

Ain't that the truth;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.