Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: White Pussy
Re: White Pussy
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-20 11:23:06
Edited: 2018-07-20 11:30:58

On 2018-07-20 08:21:59 Minime V10.1 said:
Ok...help me out here please. So a white Wg /Mg who chooses not to see black clients (her preference) is called a "racist" ?

To answer that Maybe let us all go and check the standard oxford dictionary - for "racist" or "racism"...[QUOTE;1314791;Minime V10.1] Thanks Mr Benz.

So...a black client who only want to see white Wg / Mg (his preference) is called a racist also?

Shiiiit...this was very easy to sort out for everybody here. My pleasure.[/QUOTE]

100%!
Racism is not only White-To-Black only.
I think that is why most people get upset.
There are also racist black people - YES.

People use all sorts of terms to hide it!

The way I see it objectively is that some dudes of colour just white ladies not because they are racist but purely as a developed FETISH - big difference. If you bring them nice chocie ladies they will take them on TOO without stopping to think - oh hang on she is chocie so - NO. That line should not be solid!! That's all!

Hence I said for the good of everyone let us ALL throw the "practice" into a trash can & have some colourblind fun!!! If you one day you feel like vanilla go for it, if the next you want dark cocoa knock yourself out! No guilt!

End of story!
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: White Pussy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 11:29:41
Edited: 2018-07-20 11:31:37

On 2018-07-20 11:23:06 John_Benz said:

Hence I said for the good of everyone let us ALL just throw the "practice" into a trash can & have some colourblind fun!!!

End of story!

Gonna be all fun and games till the next "ROAR thread".

Probably not the "end of story"_ cause someone is going to ask the innocent question again soon.

No "Happy ending" here I think
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-07-20 13:52:46

People should grow up there is nothing Racist about intimacy choices. Some of us dont see She Males whereas some people do, that dosent make us Homophobes, its a personal choice. So black guys dont like Chinese and White girls etc there is nothing Racist about that, its a personal choice, deal with it.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: White Pussy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-20 14:04:19
Edited: 2018-07-20 14:06:01

On 2018-07-20 06:45:29 chancetaker said:
On 2018-07-19 21:12:07 Veronica Franco said:

I would sift out the racists with chips on their shoulders from the tolerant accepting gents with manners by telling them I am not multiracial. Those that called me racist and ranted etc were blacklisted...no pun intended! No offense intended either, but I don't like intolerant people period especially when it comes to freedom of choice and association!

There's a difference between aggressively forcing your opinion while also trying to force yourself on someone AND making a point that something is racist and leaving those people to be their racist selves.

If you want to blacklist people who don't like people who associate with racist ideology then please sign me up first on that list! I'll wear it like a badge of honour!

Calling someone racist and pulling the race card if a lady doesn't see a certain demographic is to common these days and it upsets ladies! I would rather pass any client with a chip on their shoulder! Met many amazing guys that don't jump to conclusions! I take intelligence and tolerance over colour anyday!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-20 15:01:47

Like I said, life is more fun when you are colourblind! People should try it sometime!
I have contributed my last piece.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4926
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-20 15:05:48

On 2018-07-20 15:01:47 John_Benz said:
Like I said, life is more fun when you are colourblind! People should try it sometime!
I have contributed my last piece.

Spot on!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-20 16:17:36
Edited: 2018-07-20 16:20:02

On 2018-07-20 14:04:19 Veronica Franco said:

Calling someone racist and pulling the race card if a lady doesn't see a certain demographic is to common these days and it upsets ladies!

Hahaha this is hilarious! So being called a racist is upsetting but not the racially discriminatory actions? Those who are experiencing the discrimination must not be 'upset' or even voice they're opinion, Hahaha okay. Its like those people who say 'black people are this and that' and then get upset when they are labelled white supremacists. You are what you do.

But anyway, like I said... add me to the list. I would never compromise my non-racial ideology for anyone's blessing
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4933
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-20 17:50:33
Edited: 2018-07-20 17:55:23

On 2018-07-20 16:17:36 chancetaker said:
On 2018-07-20 14:04:19 Veronica Franco said:

Calling someone racist and pulling the race card if a lady doesn't see a certain demographic is to common these days and it upsets ladies!

Hahaha this is hilarious! So being called a racist is upsetting but not the racially discriminatory actions? Those who are experiencing the discrimination must not be 'upset' or even voice they're opinion, Hahaha okay. Its like those people who say 'black people are this and that' and then get upset when they are labelled white supremacists. You are what you do.

But anyway, like I said... add me to the list. I would never compromise my non-racial ideology for anyone's blessing

We get discriminated against everyday according to size, height, hair colour, grooming, ethnicity, age, life choices, services and the mere fact that we are sex workers etc...so drop your bullshit! We are discriminated against at every turn...your colour hardly makes you special in this regard!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-20 18:20:51

On 2018-07-20 17:50:33 Veronica Franco said:

We get discriminated against everyday according to size, height, hair colour, grooming, ethnicity, age, life choices, services and the mere fact that we are sex workers etc...so drop your bullshit! We are discriminated against at every turn...your colour hardly makes you special in this regard!

Exactly, you should know better than anything how it feels... why is it okay to do it to others.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4934
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-20 18:27:46
Edited: 2018-07-20 18:28:40

On 2018-07-20 18:20:51 chancetaker said:
On 2018-07-20 17:50:33 Veronica Franco said:

Exactly, you should know better than anything how it feels... why is it okay to do it to others.

We take it from clients everyday and we take it with our big girl panties on! There are always girls out there that have no issues with race! This is SA...racially volatile...find those that dont mind because those that mind shouldn't matter! Each to their own! Clients and Sps! I know people will never think any better of people like me...so why should I care?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.